This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F/S 30 inch 65W Coralife Aqualight Power Compact

I have a 30 inch 65 W Coralife Aqualight Power Compact Fixture for sale that includes the bulb and feet mounts. Bought 1.5 yrs ago, used for 3 days (my goldfish weren't big fans so I took it off afterwards) and has been sitting in my living room since. I'm asking for $65.

CL

Re: F/S 30 inch 65W Coralife Aqualight Power Compact

Could you put your location in Houston in your profile, please?

Thanks.
    "Millennium hand and shrimp!"

Comment

60 dollars for the light.

Comment

BUMP

How about $55 for the light including the leg mounts and the bulb.

Comment

Is it a single or dual bulb?
          Board Member of Houston Aquarium Society
          Mod OF Marshreef

Breeder of Discus, Angels, Bristle nose & Sail fin Mollies
          Coming soon Daphnia

Comment

it should be those 50/50 type stright pin style light set... btw, a brand new one is only around 50 - 60 bucks..

Comment

i know where you can get them all day long for $31.99.......

Comment

oh good price..

Comment

Originally posted by fishlady";p="
                  i know where you can get them all day long for $31.99.......
                  Tell me where I can get one, I'm going to get one for the 29 in the kitchen, it's cheapie light took a dump on me.

Thanks

CF
                  Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

silly......you know where.....ben will fix you right up .......
                    of course they are made by oddysea though......my bad.......

Comment

... then thats not a coralife pc...  its like calling hyundai a honda... sigh...

Comment

i have several of these lights and have had not one problem with them......i will put them up against coralife any day

Comment

sorry to butt in guys, but i have seen these lights catch on fire

as i have stated before

would hate for anyone of us to come home to a home in ruins, because of these lights

cheap is definitely not better by any means

same thing applies to odyssea/jebo tanks

over on marsh

we had a fellow reefer whose 100 gallon jebo tank cracked

i had warned of these tanks in a previous post maybe a month or two earlier , merely cautioning the guy, as he was about to move the tank from one side of the room to another

sorry to hear sometime later that his tank indeed cracked,

i have another friend whose jebo tank cracked, took it back for  a replacement and his new tank also cracked

just a word of caution

while their products look somewhat decent, really have proven to be of poor quality from my experience

for those of you who have been to my home, all of my tanks are oceanic and i have never had any issues with any of them

while i understand some people do not want to pay top prices for oceanic tanks, they are definitely worth every penny

i have a 20 gallon oceanic hex from the early 90's with original silicone, still holding water, silicone worn, but still no leaks.

Comment

on the other forum i go to, i heard a lot story about it catching fire and stuff...  like i said, its like calling hyundai a honda...

Comment

You get what you pay for......and that's how it is....?    :)

CF
                              Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

Working...
                              X