• 12 gallon Nano DX

posted it on craigslist

$125

Re: 12 gallon Nano DX

Does it come with the stand to match?

Comment

The reading says "yes".
      100 gal- java fern windelov,anubia petite,xmas moss, crypt,val, sword, riccia fluitans, Sagittaria subulata
      30 gal:e.tenellus,hygrophila wavy,acicularis vivapara,Limnophila aquatica,Hygrophila corymbosa,Hydrocotyle(praecox rainbow,Celestial PD

Comment

Yeah, I saw the listing on Craigslist.  There seems to be an issue with the lighting though.  Still a good price regardless.  I just bought a new one from Bay Area Aquariums for $195 with the stand.

Comment

I bought mine brand new for $150 with stand.
          700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

If it where not for the lighting issue, I would give this serious thought, but it would be just my luck to buy it and lose the light  the follow day after I set it up.

CF
            Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

offer a lower price.....then do a metal halide retrofit!
              700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

That's what I thought about doing.  The G/F doesn't want me to Frankenstein the one we just bought for some reason...LOL!!!

Comment

Yeah, I'm not into the electrical end, I like working with wood.

CF
                  Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

Make me a nice stand CF, get that tank....I'll do the retrofit for you!  :wink:
                    700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Oooh....if not a stand carve me a tropheus out of wood!
                      700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

EK.  How much does the lighting and ballasts for the Metal Halide set up cost?  Does the lid look ok when it's all done?

Comment

ek

you just gave me an idea

how much do you think the metal halide retro will run

i was inquiring into the metal halide clip ons

that people were selling yesterday

could use for frags

Comment

That's what I would do with it.  From what I read on Nano-Reef.com, it's not that hard of of a retrofit if you are good with a dremel.  I think there is a site named Nanotuners or something to that effect that sells all of it.  I just haven't gone out to look for any of it yet.

Comment

wait...hanson... you are back for sure?  And a gf?  woohoooooooooooooo good for you!!!
                              5.5 fw fluval chi - class N top bar snake chested endlers/ red marble bn/ 4 stripe RCS/ pumpkin shrimp
                              20 sw cube - a few damsels and a colony of bristleworms
                              29 fw - self cloning crayfish..which can't seem to clone haha
                              29 fw - mollies / albino bristlenose / ghost shrimp and snowball shrimp/ glo danios
                              29 fw - crs/ amano/tiger shrimp /assassins/ whiptails/ plants/ 3 emerald cories
                              55 fw - steatocranus casaurius (20ish)/ tetras/ rainbows/large Jack Dempsey
                              75 fw - large Jack Dempseys / pictus cat/ yoyo loach/ Red gippicep
                              / 10+" oscar/ parrot

Comment

Working...
                              X