This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTS: Male Black Veil Angel

I really don't want to sell him but my fish are crowded and I can't expand or buy another tank in the apartment size that I am in.  Any reasonable offer.  Came from private breeding stock.

Re: WTS: Male Black Veil Angel

Once fishlady gets her 135 up, she maybe able to provide a home for him/her, but you'll probaly have lots of offers to choice from.

CF
    Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

That is cool.  I want him a good home.  Some tank with some females so I can get offspring later on when I have the room for a bigger tank.  But right now I have a 36 with 5 angels, 2 gold and 3 black.  The two black males have been going at it and I came home this week and the one has a reallly bad scrape where he is missing scales.   It may or may not be related but I think one less there will be less territory disputes.

And I can wait a while for her to get her 135 going.  I am not in urgent need to sell the fish.

Comment

cool....i'll be up and running and ready for fish by wed.....thanks to using established media.....i'll pm you my number and you can give me a call i would love to have him....i'm not sure how many females i have....but i know i do.....i'll have to get chris to come by and sex them for me sometime...but i would love to have your male black veil......

pm sent....

Comment

bump.  Still available.  $15 or best offer.

Photos in gallery.

Comment

Working...
          X