This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 90 Gallon Tank & Oak Stand Full of African Cichlids

I'm lowering my price to $1,000.  I really need to sell this!

You can view pictures here:  http://s271.photobucket.com/albums/j...dyjaclin/Fish/

This is a very nice tank with custom oak stand.  It comes with all of the fish inside and a Jebo 829 and a Fluval 405.  
    I'm also throwing in a 50' Python for fast and easy tank cleaning.

I've had this tank and fish for over a year now.  I bought the tank, stand, filters, etc. new.

$1200 or the best reasonable offer takes it all!!  Please do not ask me to separate anything.  Take it all or none of it.  I don't have time for parting out.  Thanks for understanding.

I can't transport any of this for you.  You'll need to come prepared to transfer the fish.  I do have a very very large cooler available.  

Call 281-614-1028

Re: 90 Gallon Tank & Oak Stand Full of African Cichlids

What kind of lights do you have?

Can you list the # and types of fish?

Thanks!

Comment

not to knock this post, but $1,000 for a 90 gallon is a bit too much if you ask me. unfortunately, fish tanks depreciate the day you buy them just like cars.

Comment

Well.... It isn't just the tank.  I have some good size African Cichlids in this tank that go with the tank.  I also have the two large nice filters, all the stuff in the tank which are two texas holey rocks and another rock formation that I made, the air pump I mean EVERYTHING including the 50' python.  I think I'm not asking too much personally.... But, you do have a right to your opinion.  :)  

My 48 year old eyes do not see any scratches on this tank at all!

There are Cyrtocara Moorii (Blue Dolphin), Labidochromis Caeruleus (Yellow Lab), Protomelas Spilonotus Tanzania, Protomelas Taeniolatus (Red Empress), Pseudotropheus SP. Elongatus Chailos and Scianochromis Fryeri (Electric Blue AHLI).  There are also about five little catfish. Not sure what kind they are, but someone could probably figure it out by looking at my photobucket pictures.

I just added more pictures of the fish:

I've added a picture of the lights to my photobucket album.  Here is a direct link to the picture:

If anyone is remotely interested, I invite you to come to my home and look everything over.  

I also encourage any and all feedback.  Just be honest.  If you think I'm asking too much, tell me why.
        What should my price be?  I still feel that $1,000 is an excellent deal for everything.  If I were to part it all out, how would I do it?  How much should I ask for separate items?  I do not know how else to do this other than sell it all together.  I don't really have the time for parting out.  It would also stress me out to do it.  I take care of my Grandparents.  I live two streets away from them and Grandma has Alzheimer's Disease.  I am at their home several hours a day.  

Jaclin

Comment

If it helps, I think the catfish are Synodontis multipunctatus.
          Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
          Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
          Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
          Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

Comment

My Opinion.....

-The tank is nice with the canopy and stand....but used I don't think you could get more then about $300-400 with big 100+ gallon tanks selling for about that much.
            -The fish you are not gonna get what you paid for them and they will not sell for anything close to what a LFS would sell them for....Most here are not your avg. LFS shopper and are hardcore hobbyist so they know what goes for what wholesale and those usually have some sort of documented origin which gives them their value.
            -The two filters you are offering with the tank are not of high value either...you might have paid top dollar but there are lots of people who sell used dirt cheap cause that's what the hobbyist feels they are worth. The Jebo you could get new for less then $50.
            -The holey rock is not the best I have seen but not the worst....I know of a few LFS that sell Really nice Holey rock for a mere $0.99lb.

My honest value on the whole tank.....about $600-700 max if you could find someone that wants exactly what you are offering.
            700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

very nice fish and tank, but like others have noted, its not gonna be easy selling that tank for 1000.

Comment

I hate to admit it, but if you are looking to move that tank quickly, you will have to take a few hundred less than what you are asking.
                But, if you're not in a real big hurry, put it on craigslist as well, and maybe even the greensheet.
                It is a gorgeous tank and I would like to compliment you on how well you have taken care of your fish. It's a shame you feel it necessary to give it all up.

Good Luck

CF
                Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

I want you all to know that I appreciate that you gave your honest opinions.  I will consider my options.  Thank you very much.

Big Hugs,
                  Jaclin

Comment

Folks ... I went to see this setup and it is in mint-condition!  I would probably buy the hardware, but I'm not interested in the fish.  Anyone interested in buying all of her fish so I can buy the tank / stand / canopy?

Note that there are some nice-sized fronts in there (not sure how many).

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for the compliment.  I really appreciate it.  It was very nice meeting you!!  I hope someone will come by and buy the fish so you can buy the rest.

Jaclin

Comment

how much for the fish?

Comment

I will take the ALL the fish. Please call me so we can discuss in more detail.

Chris
                          There is no "normal" life, it's just life so get on with it.

210g Mixed Reef Build
                          http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/n...10 Reef Build/

430g Mixed Reef Build
                          https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...0507711&type=3

Comment

Way to go TXFATCAT...you do man......those are some nice looking fish there.  

Tips my hat to you ....

CF
                            Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

Well plantedtank beat me too the punch so we will see whats left. I have a 135 they will be happy in so hopefully we can come to an agreement.

they do look very nice...I am excited

C.
                              There is no "normal" life, it's just life so get on with it.

210g Mixed Reef Build
                              http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/n...10 Reef Build/

430g Mixed Reef Build
                              https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...0507711&type=3

Comment

Working...
                              X