This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kenyi's 4 Sale

We have 4 juvinile kenyi's ready to be rehomed as they say. I would like to get 5.00 for the lot. Not for sure, but I think there maybe 1 male and 3 females.

CF
    Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Re: Kenyi's 4 Sale

Anyone interested?
    Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

Where are these guys from Steve?
      Raul
      PokerFace

Comment

I have a male and female, they are like the 4th generation from the pair I have here at home.

CF

Comment

Do you still have these?  We are interested.  We are in NW Houston.

Thanks!!

Bonnie

Comment

If my memory serves me correctly, the original group came from Aquazoo.

Comment

The male was purchased from a local Petsmart, the female was  one you gave up back in april or so..... :)

CF

Comment

What's the size on the juveniles??

Comment

Well the owner of the Kenyi's is now uncertain as to whether or not she wants to part with them, sorry for the inconvenience.

I'll keep you all posted,

PS....The mommy Kenyi just released another brood, so now there are approximately 30 newborns here.

CF

Comment

<-----need a male please....put me on a list :-)
                    5.5 fw fluval chi - class N top bar snake chested endlers/ red marble bn/ 4 stripe RCS/ pumpkin shrimp
                    20 sw cube - a few damsels and a colony of bristleworms
                    29 fw - self cloning crayfish..which can't seem to clone haha
                    29 fw - mollies / albino bristlenose / ghost shrimp and snowball shrimp/ glo danios
                    29 fw - crs/ amano/tiger shrimp /assassins/ whiptails/ plants/ 3 emerald cories
                    55 fw - steatocranus casaurius (20ish)/ tetras/ rainbows/large Jack Dempsey
                    75 fw - large Jack Dempseys / pictus cat/ yoyo loach/ Red gippicep
                    / 10+" oscar/ parrot

Comment

I havent' forgotten you teach...... :)

I'll pick one up next time I see one, and you can pay me back if you dont' find your own before then. We may have one juvi that is going to turn out to be male.

CF

Comment

Working...
                      X