This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey look

Hey guys im selling my 10 gal tank for 10$ its in good shape. Far as i know there is no scratches but havnt really looked real good to see. I upgraded to a 55 gal so i dont need this one anymore it comes with a top but you just need to buy light bulbs Let me know. I live in deer Park, must be able to come by and pick up. Tank does need a good cleaning. Havnt had time to clean it. If you want pics let me know and i will take a few for you. Just let me know guys

Thanks
    Josh
    [b][i][u][align=center]Fish is a Great hobby!!!! help me out more! haha

Re: Hey look

personally id keep it for a quarintine tank if you dont have one

Comment

Dito mrairportjunke
      Board Member of Houston Aquarium Society
      Mod OF Marshreef

Breeder of Discus, Angels, Bristle nose & Sail fin Mollies
      Coming soon Daphnia

Comment

Yes having a quarantine tank is great. I have four! But if you still don't want to keep it I could always use another.

Comment

haha i dont even know what that is.. Or how its used??? and the tank is possibly gone but if it isnt ill let you know but what is that the quarantine tank
          [b][i][u][align=center]Fish is a Great hobby!!!! help me out more! haha

Comment

quaritine tank is where you can put a sick fish, new fish, babys, anything you wanna seperate from your main tank.  sick fish and new fish are the 2 main things for a quarintine tank.  sick fish will happen, hurt fish, or somehting so its a good idea to have just in case
            since i have so many fish or all sizes,  i have QT tanks ranging from 2g to 30 gallon rubbermaid totes.

Comment

I have one that its always in use as the nursery. Thought about selling it but changed my mind.
              200 Gallon - Dragon Blood, Red Empress, Compressiceps, Venustus
              55 Gallon - Female peacocks
              40 Gallon - Red Empress/Dragon Blood Juvies
              20 Gallon - ER

Comment

QT tanks are great.   I dont keep mine up and runnin, i just get water from the tank the fish is in, and a filter that i have runnin spare on another tank just to keep the bio on it up.  i dont run a filter in it, just some filter floss and the bio.  makes a quick and easy QT tank.  i have a 2.5 hex that ill use, a 10 g, 20 g rubbermaid tote, and 30g and i also have like a 60 gallon size that i used to hold my fishys that i moved around when i was upgradein tanks.

Comment

Working...
                X