This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [b]Free cichlids!![/b]

Limiting my numbers of cichlids in my 30gal before I upgrade to a bigger tank. I have around 4 that possibly need a new home. Not sure of species, please don't hate any for being hybrids. The may not be breeding material, but they are all full of personality, plus, hey!, they're FREE! I'll be adding some pics today =] Also photos don't do any justice...

Here's a yellow kenyi male that's dominant material! He's taken over almost half my tank his tail is somewhat deformed, it's been clamped since I got him, but I've added medicine, and it proves that it's a birth defect, still swims fine and plenty of character!

Fish on the top right, believed to be a kenyi, doesn't show full coloration, because my dominant is part kenyi, still a great lil fishie

This here is Pat, my dominant. the best fish I've got, not sure if I'm ready tp part with him, depends...anywho he's pretty big and changes color on moods =] he's always first to eat and splashs often ^^ Took me 30min to get a good shot since he kept swimming straight for me =] Camera took out all his pretty blue colors =[

My baby peacock, can show color, but quickly fades when Pat comes around, need a good home where he wont be bullied  

I live in league City, pm me or post if interested! Thanks!
    Michelle

Also looking to trade my other cichlids or ones on this page for different africans! If you have any for sell or trade and live locally please pm me!
    Currently fishless, but a proud mama to a musk turtle hatchling.

Re: Free cichlids!!

welcome to the box aquashelle......good luck in finding homes for your wayward fishies....i'm sure someone on here will take them.....if i had room i would....

Comment

Re: Free cichlids!!

Thanks for the welcoming! I just hope for good homes :wink:
      Currently fishless, but a proud mama to a musk turtle hatchling.

Comment

Working...
      X