This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTT.....Male Albino bristlenose pleco

I have a 3-4" ABN that I got from brownsnout the same time everyone else got fry from him and this one is a male with bristles already on his nose....guessing by looking at him I am gonna say he is 3" but a little more most likely.

Looking to trade for a Brown Male similar or greater in size....must have bristles already!
    700g Mini-Monster tank

Re: WTT.....Male Albino bristlenose pleco

I don't have any large sized BN, mine are albino babies. I wish I have some to trade. Do you want to sale it?
    100 gal- java fern windelov,anubia petite,xmas moss, crypt,val, sword, riccia fluitans, Sagittaria subulata
    30 gal:e.tenellus,hygrophila wavy,acicularis vivapara,Limnophila aquatica,Hygrophila corymbosa,Hydrocotyle(praecox rainbow,Celestial PD

Comment

i got 5 bbn's 3 females and 2 males. i have a 4" bbn male i am willing to trade already showing spikes he is probably around the same age and size as you're male. this one came from aquarium world i bought it hoping for female and it was not. he has spikes all the way around his head and up the middle as well some spikes branch off already. i have another super nice bbn male that is not for sale that i got from brownsnout i have included a pic of him, he is posted up in a 60 gallon with 3 bbn females and a trio of lemon jakes. i also included a pic of the fish for trade it is hard to see the spikes in the pic but he is loaded with them.

Comment

Whoa. You got very handsome BN. I wonder how long it take for 2 inch to reach 4 inch?
        100 gal- java fern windelov,anubia petite,xmas moss, crypt,val, sword, riccia fluitans, Sagittaria subulata
        30 gal:e.tenellus,hygrophila wavy,acicularis vivapara,Limnophila aquatica,Hygrophila corymbosa,Hydrocotyle(praecox rainbow,Celestial PD

Comment

How far in the woodlands are you James? Lets set this up cause I would love to trade for your BBN!

Thomas....Not for sale....trade only unless you find a Brown Bristlenose you can buy it and then trade it.
          700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

done deal ...

Comment

Gone...
              700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Your not supposed to sell Ek Bristlenose!!!!

Comment

I wasn't suppose to sell it? I traded it....or am I not to be sold them?
                  700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Nobodys supposed to sell them to you

Comment

Why is that?

It wasn't sold to me....it was traded :wink:
                      700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Working...
                      X