"Leftovers" from the Christmas Party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Leftovers" from the Christmas Party

Hello to all of you who attended the Christmas Party last weekend...we have some "founds"...first of all whoever "won" the gravel vac was apparently too inebriated to remember to take it home...if nobody claims it, it will be donated to the next raffle...Then I have a couple very nice things which held food...a Christmas platter with doggies on it...used to hold cookies...it's washed...all the great cookies are gone...if you want it back, let me know...then a very nice large Tupperware type bowl with a lid which held the yummy black beans...that's still here, too...Hopefully the owners will come to the next party and collect it...and last, but not least...looks like some guy left his pants?...there was a pair of black swim trunks/underwear?...You know where we live so, come and get it...    :wink: Heidi
      Heidi F

Re: "Leftovers" from the Christmas Party

Tiapan is the "owner " of the gravel vac.    Now the other items including the "pants"   LOL   V.
    "There will come a time when you have a chance to do the right thing."
    "I love those moments. I like to wave at them as they pass by. "
    -Dead Man's Chest

Comment

Sounds like it was one helluva party!
      700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Raul
        PokerFace

Comment

Huh, I guess we left at the right time But just for the record, Girlgeek DID tell me before we left not to leave my pants and underwear at our first GHAC party
          All men are created equal but his choices determine his value and what's in his heart determines his worth.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end"

Comment

I seem to remember someone put their pants on backwards...fly on the backside...LOL
            Raul
            PokerFace

Comment

It's a GuyGeek/GeekFamily thing. That's my boy!
              All men are created equal but his choices determine his value and what's in his heart determines his worth.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end"

Comment

dangit i must've missee something where the pants were concerned... 8O

Comment

Well, Loretta, if I remember correctly, your guy had to borrow some pants...   Heidi   ...and he left the ones he borrowed, I found them in the bushes?  Hmm...wonder how they got there?
                    Heidi F

Comment

Haha!  
                    Raul
                    PokerFace

Comment

don't look at me  8O ...i have no idea......

Comment

Originally posted by Buntbarsch1";p="
                        Hello to all of you who attended the Christmas Party last weekend...we have some "founds"...first of all whoever "won" the gravel vac was apparently too inebriated to remember to take it home...if nobody claims it, it will be donated to the next raffle...Then I have a couple very nice things which held food...a Christmas platter with doggies on it...used to hold cookies...it's washed...all the great cookies are gone...if you want it back, let me know...then a very nice large Tupperware type bowl with a lid which held the yummy black beans...that's still here, too...Hopefully the owners will come to the next party and collect it...and last, but not least...looks like some guy left his pants?...there was a pair of black swim trunks/underwear?...You know where we live so, come and get it...    :wink: Heidi
                        the puppy plate is ours  i'll ask mom if we want it back
                        Welcome to the dark side, we have cookies!!!

"I'm an instant star. Just add water and stir." - David Bowie

Comment

Working...
                        X