This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• endlers

have some endlers livebearers that need to go.20 or so young adults and a bunch of fry of various sizes.got to be at least 80 in there alltogether.           20.00                          thanks,rob

Re: endlers

Are they pure or have they had guppy "friends" ?

Comment

i've had them a year or two,have never had guppies with them.before that,i cant say.

Comment

Howdy,

If this is the same Rob that had the GREAT Open House for HAS in Sept. I saw the endlers and believe they are pure.  I don't think I saw any guppies at his place and they were seperated in a colony tank of just endlers.

Rob, you are probably wanting to move them fast and they won't last at this good price!  We are going out of town for a week at Christmas but if you still have them after the holidays we would be interested in buying them.  Just let us know if you still have them.  Thanks, ken/mark

Comment

Rob, I'll buy the endlers. I live in Kingwood and can pick up anytime Friday or Saturday.

Ken, this will give me Endlers from three sources.  Your originals, the black bars that I bought from eklikewhoa and these. Instead of trying to meet somewhere on the 9th, how about we touch base early in January and we can work out a swap and/or purchase.

Comment

Howdy,

I am glad you are going to buy Rob's endlers, you should be very pleased with them.

Waiting until after the Holidays works better for me.  If you have tank space and your kids would like swordtails I can offer you some in trade we have the orange, pineapples and greens.  Or mollies, plants, & glass shirmp!  Later, friend...ken

Comment

ken,  thanks for the input-kind words.   the fish are sold.    thanks,rob

Comment

Working...
              X