Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTB Fluval 303 hoses with strainer and spray bar.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB Fluval 303 hoses with strainer and spray bar.

I need the parts that connect to the actual filter. I do have some hoses that are currently on the filter, but id like to get the original hoses too.

Or if anyone knows where i can get an intake strainer and spray bar and rid the hoses to work, thats fine too.

Re: WTB Fluval 303 hoses with strainer and spray bar.

I think I have a 303 just laying around that actually works. Just can't seem to get the O-ring set right, so I'm really thinking about just selling it. It works...I'm just frustrated w/ it. I'm offshore at work right now and won't be back until the end of the month. So if you're interested, just shoot me a PM and let me know.

Comment

You know, City Pets keeps a ton of filter parts.....I'm not sure if they keep fluval but if your close, check em out...

CF
      Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

Im not close but i might be during the week. Thanks Steve, i'll check them out.

Comment

Souljaa, how much for the whole filter?

Comment

Good Luck....
            Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

I have some spare parts from an Odyssea that I'm sure you could make work.  I made them out of PVC pipe and some Eheim parts.  You can have all of it if you would like.

Comment

How does it look?

It'll be going on a "show" tank.

Comment

It's gray PVC so it doesn't stick out like a sore thumb or anything.  I will take pics of it tonight and send them over to you if I get a chance.  I think PetSmart sells the entire inlet and outlet kits for Fluval if memory serves.  They also sell and adjustable kit that works with any set up too.

Comment

I like the spray bars that come with the RENA filters and the intakes from the Magnum filters.... I ditch the stupid "prime" thing that comes with the RENA though.
                    700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

I agree on the "prime" section, pain in the butt!!!  The Rena piping is nice with all the different configurations that you can do.

Comment

The Rena primes super easy, whats wrong with it? Just fill the filter up with water through the top hose, when the inlet pipe is completely full screw the cap on and turn on the filter. Done.

Comment

Don't lose that cap.....LOL!!!

Comment

It's bulky too....also the intake strainer gives room for failure if it were to ever fall apart which would suck up your fish.
                            700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Working...
                            X