This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Four (4) Large 9 liter Bags of Aquasoil Amazonia - $50

This Aquasoil is about 4 wks old. The tank I set it up in cracked and I don't have the money to setup another one for a while. Its 4 of the Full size 9 liter bags (not small ones) and its sitting in buckets right now. Each bag goes for just under $30, so its $120 worth all for $50 + free buckets.

David
    512-897-6314
    davruns at gmail dot com

Re: FS: 4 Large Bags of Aquasoil Amazonia - $50

man that's a steal! too bad im not doing a planted tank. hey mzungu! don't you need some for your 30 cube you just bought from me?  8)

Comment

Re: FS: Four (4) Large 9 liter Bags of Aquasoil Amazonia - $

Where are you located, because I am looking for some too.
      100 gal- java fern windelov,anubia petite,xmas moss, crypt,val, sword, riccia fluitans, Sagittaria subulata
      30 gal:e.tenellus,hygrophila wavy,acicularis vivapara,Limnophila aquatica,Hygrophila corymbosa,Hydrocotyle(praecox rainbow,Celestial PD

Comment

PM sent
        "There will come a time when you have a chance to do the right thing."
        "I love those moments. I like to wave at them as they pass by. "
        -Dead Man's Chest

Comment

Too bad I special ordered some Flourite Black from Charles this week... :(
          "Millennium hand and shrimp!"

Comment

Thanks Dave for working w/ us  [ spyke1969 & I ] on picking up the soil.    Now to make time to tear up a tank !  V
            "There will come a time when you have a chance to do the right thing."
            "I love those moments. I like to wave at them as they pass by. "
            -Dead Man's Chest

Comment

Which tank are you re-doing? If you have any plants left over let me know
              "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety" -- Benjamin Frankli
              n

Comment

Yes thanks to Just do it & dave, my plants are going to love you dearly!!

Comment

WHAT THE H...?

I had put my words on Fri and spoken with him on Sat about getting the soil. Now, it is SOLD to someone else.  :evil:
                  100 gal- java fern windelov,anubia petite,xmas moss, crypt,val, sword, riccia fluitans, Sagittaria subulata
                  30 gal:e.tenellus,hygrophila wavy,acicularis vivapara,Limnophila aquatica,Hygrophila corymbosa,Hydrocotyle(praecox rainbow,Celestial PD

Comment

Working...
                  X