X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flake Fish Food...WTS

Long story, but...
    I have a sudden over-stock of flake food. So, if anyone wants to save a little over retail prices for TetraMin Tropical Flake Fish Food, I want to sell either 8 ozs or 16 ozs, whatever you need.
    The price is $6.00 per 8 ozs.
    Those little containers (5-8 ozs) run about $2.25 -$3.00 an oz.
    This is $.75 oz, a little bit of savings for retail buyers.
    This is not old food, I just got it a week ago.
    Working for a better Future for my Fish!

Sailfin Mollies, Plecos, Corys,, 1 lonely Jewel Cichlid

Re: Flake Fish Food...WTS

Greg,

We can trade you some drift wood for some of your flake food.  later, ken

Comment

Philbert,

I'll take an 8oz container.  Can you bring to the Meeting.
      Raul
      PokerFace

Comment

Sure thing...I have just that much left to sell.

Comment

Thank you for the Food!
          Raul
          PokerFace

Comment

If anyone on the south side is looking for food I just got a 10# order in from Ken's
            'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
            He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

I just got myself 2lbs too..and a bottle of clout.

Comment

LOL...so its free?   :)

How much for how much, PP?
                Raul
                PokerFace

Comment

Comes in vacuum sealed 1/2 # bags
                  $ 1 / bag should cover shipping & handeling.

HB00611 $15.00 1 HBH Natural Basic Flake 3 lb         $15/6+1= $3.50 for a halfpound bag.
                  HB00670 $13.00 1 HBH Super Cichlid Floaters 2 lb     $13/4+1= $4.25
                  HBH250052 $10.25 1 HBH Shrimp Pellets 2 lb           $10.25/4+1=$3.57
                  'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
                  He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

Originally posted by PhishPhreek";p="
                    Comes in vacuum sealed 1/2 # bags
                    $ 1 / bag should cover shipping & handeling.

HB00611 $15.00 1 HBH Natural Basic Flake 3 lb         $15/6+1= $3.50 for a halfpound bag.
                    HB00670 $13.00 1 HBH Super Cichlid Floaters 2 lb     $13/4+1= $4.25
                    HBH250052 $10.25 1 HBH Shrimp Pellets 2 lb           $10.25/4+1=$3.57
                    $3.50 for 1/2lb bag of flake?

If that is correct I'd be interested in getting 1-2 bags from you.  

I'm in Deer Park.  You ever come up 45 around fuqua, let me know.

Raul
                    Raul
                    PokerFace

Comment

I got a 1/2lb of pure spirulina, a 1/2lb of tropheus lovers, and a pound of tropical flakes. That Kensfish is cheap.

Comment

I would love a pound of flake...I just don't go down to texas city that often... maybe once every 2 years lol
                        5.5 fw fluval chi - class N top bar snake chested endlers/ red marble bn/ 4 stripe RCS/ pumpkin shrimp
                        20 sw cube - a few damsels and a colony of bristleworms
                        29 fw - self cloning crayfish..which can't seem to clone haha
                        29 fw - mollies / albino bristlenose / ghost shrimp and snowball shrimp/ glo danios
                        29 fw - crs/ amano/tiger shrimp /assassins/ whiptails/ plants/ 3 emerald cories
                        55 fw - steatocranus casaurius (20ish)/ tetras/ rainbows/large Jack Dempsey
                        75 fw - large Jack Dempseys / pictus cat/ yoyo loach/ Red gippicep
                        / 10+" oscar/ parrot

Comment

I got a half lb of Super flake, 1/2 lb Chicken liver flake , and a halfgallon of Stress Coat.
                          After adding in the $9+ in shipping that makes the 1/2 lb bags around $6 .
                          Guess it's cheaper if you get 10 lbs, or are you not adding in the shipping?

Comment

Each of the different foods has different ingrediants and different prices.
                            My purchases were of the least expensive "HBH" label but still had the high proteen content that I want for my fish
                            top feeders (flake), bottom feeders (Shrimp Pellets) and culling tank / Oscar & flower horn (Super Cichlid Floaters)
                            Also the shipping cost is about the same for 1/2 pound or 7 pounds.  I usually order a quanity that will allow me to take advantage of the cost breaks.

Ps - after you try the little packet of free sample flakes, you'll want to place another order.

Comment

Working...
                            X