This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoses Wanted

I'm looking for a couple of those 3 or 4 foot overflow hoses for wet dry systems. If you have any, one or many, and can part with a few, let me know.  

And, if by chance you have a clean double overflow box or maybe even two of them....I'd like to hear from you.

Thanks

Steve
    Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Re: Hoses Wanted

Hey CF, dig through Marsh...there is a guy with two dual overflows...one new and one used for a reasonable decent price.
    700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Yeah, I saw an ad a week or so ago, but the nice one was already sold, I'll check again though.

Thanks

CF
      Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

Steve home depot sells them in the pool section.
        Board Member of Houston Aquarium Society
        Mod OF Marshreef

Breeder of Discus, Angels, Bristle nose & Sail fin Mollies
        Coming soon Daphnia

Comment

I checked the store near me, they did not, they only had the stock material, but I can get them from Aquarium World for like 22.00 a piece....NOT.

CF

Comment

No hoses out there  huh?

This is just one more attempt to obtain thru the club or box before going retail.

Thanks

CF

Comment

Sorry CF.  None over here.

RT
              Raul
              PokerFace

Comment

I might have some, I'll have to check.
                So many things can be a mystery, when all we're seeking is freedom...

Comment

I appreciate that....no hurry.

Thanks

CF

Comment

I have two 32 inch ones that came with a Tidepool overflow box.

Comment

if you just need hose, then why dont you go to home depot and pick up some 1.5" or whatever size you need.  I have seen several people do this.  Just get some hose clamps to hold the hose in place.

Comment

Originally posted by Fire_chair";p="
                        I have two 32 inch ones that came with a Tidepool overflow box.

That tidepool overflow wouldn't be up for grabs now would it?
                        700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Sure it is. I think it has a crack in the bottom, but duct tape and super glue can fix anything.

Comment

how much are you asking for the broken pre-filter?
                            700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

I have no idea what it's worth, it came on a tank.

Comment

Working...
                              X