This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: For Sale: 300 gallon acrylic tank - complete setup

Don't use those credit card checks. Some banks won't accept them. Especially if you want to cash them. People max their credit cards and then try and cash one of those... they then get rejected and the bank gets shafted. so they are very wary of accepting them.  I think the CC company charges an arm and a leg too.
    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety" -- Benjamin Frankli
    n

Comment

If my wife would let me spend that much on a tank setup I would buy your setup in a second.  That is awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by NDsuperduty";p="
        If my wife would let me spend that much on a tank setup I would buy your setup in a second.  That is awesome.
        Thanks.

Still for sale.

Comment

such a nice tank!

Comment

I had the pleasure to visit Jolley and family today, the tank is just as everyone here has said, it's gorgeous. The tank has only one small flaw/scratch on it and the stand is in excellent shape and looks fantastic. I appreciate the opportunity to meet the family and see this beautiful tank. I am not sure if I will be buying this tank yet or not, I'm going to sleep on it (which I could literally) a while and decide soon.

Thanks again Jolley for your hospitality.

Steve/Loretta

CF/Fishlady
            Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

Better sleep short.....I have been building up my Paypal account to fund this.... only $1558.73 more to go.
              700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Thanks, Steve. It was a pleasure meeting you and Loretta.

Q, you better hurry. LOL!

Comment

I'll be making a decision by Tuesday or Wednesday for sure.  I have to talk to my bank loan officer and clear up some interest issues I have.

CF
                  Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

Wouldn't it be cool if there was a easy way to put all your spare change in your paypal account, instead of dish or cookie jar?
                    Raul
                    PokerFace

Comment

you can somewhat....
                      700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Originally posted by CichlidFan";p="
                        I'll be making a decision by Tuesday or Wednesday for sure.  I have to talk to my bank loan officer and clear up some interest issues I have.

CF
                        No problem, Steve. I look forward to hearing from you.

John

Comment

jolley my kids would really be upset if they didnt have a christmas,youre really making it hard for me to decide what happens,in reality I know I want a place to sleep and if I buy your tank Ill be sleeping with the dogs!!!!!!!!!!
                          -C

Comment

Since you said 2K firm, I will not insult you with a lower offer but if you decide to lower the price let me know.  I am in the market for a good size tank and will be making a purchase within the next month or so.

Ryan

Comment

bump :)

Comment

Need to make a change to the package deal. The sand is no longer included in the deal. I've decided to stick it in my new tank. However, I will throw in two AC 110's to replace the sand. The price is still $2000 firm. There are three serious potential buyers interested in this tank. One is suppose to let me know today. Another one may possibly want to pick the tank up on Monday. The third is waiting to hear if the first two fall through. Please let me know if anyone else is interested.

Thanks,
                                John

Comment

Working...
                                X