This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: For Sale! lots of stuff!

The 30g which you are asking about gets 50% water change weekly, did a gravel vac maybe once since I set it up, I am sure a lot less will suffice, the tank does not have algae.
    700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Bottom line: I want to see the 2  of 30 gal and 1 5.5 gal RCS breeding factory, and may buy all 3. YOu can email me your location to my email at duytran142@hotmail.com
      100 gal- java fern windelov,anubia petite,xmas moss, crypt,val, sword, riccia fluitans, Sagittaria subulata
      30 gal:e.tenellus,hygrophila wavy,acicularis vivapara,Limnophila aquatica,Hygrophila corymbosa,Hydrocotyle(praecox rainbow,Celestial PD

Comment

I will take that eheim 2011 off your hands  
        ADA mini-m planted
        ADA mini-m riparium
        ADA 30-C nano reef
        ADA 90-P community Tanganyikan
        ADA 120-p overflow Full reef in progress
        Eheim 90cm SA biotope
        110g Peacocks

Comment

he isnt parting any of the setups u have to get the whole tank and everything with it.
          Never fear I is here
          David Abeles
          Vice President
          Greater Houston Aquarium Club

Comment

EK,  im kinda confused, i understand you are selling the setups as a whole but do you want people to buy every single thing you listed at the same time (30 g, all the 5.5 g etc)

If thats not what your intention is then...

Are you selling the 5.5 gallons for 10$ each or both for 10 bucks?

Im interested in buying one 5.5 g and some of your RCS shrimp

let me know, thanks
            Michael
            Clear Lake, TX

Comment

Is it $10 for both 5.5s?
              So many things can be a mystery, when all we're seeking is freedom...

Comment

Quoc I have 3 different skimmers & a couple of external pumps & a few other salt water things around. Maybe we could do a trade.
                Board Member of Houston Aquarium Society
                Mod OF Marshreef

Breeder of Discus, Angels, Bristle nose & Sail fin Mollies
                Coming soon Daphnia

Comment

EK, you know I want the Endlers !!   I'll buy the whole set-up to get them.  Also the 5.5 with albino blue neon guppies and I'll also take the RCS factory (if Thomas or someone else hasn't already got the jump on those).  Can't make it to pick them up until Saturday. Live in Kingwood, so it'll be a long-drive, but worth it if I can get all of that.

Might also be interested in one of the 10 gal setups, I'll have to think about that and hope you still have one when I get there Saturday.

Comment

Everything is for sale!

If it has a price its for sale and since there is not much individually priced then it's selling the way it is.

The 5.5g are $10 for both! They are more used then the others but according to the previous seller they hold water.

Let me sort through my pm's and I will figure it all out.
                    700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

ek if you would sell one 5.5 g and some RCS, i could pick up from you @ the auction

Thanks, let me know
                      Michael
                      Clear Lake, TX

Comment

Ek, I did you forget to email me? I sent you an email. I can take those 3 set-up on this weekend.
                        100 gal- java fern windelov,anubia petite,xmas moss, crypt,val, sword, riccia fluitans, Sagittaria subulata
                        30 gal:e.tenellus,hygrophila wavy,acicularis vivapara,Limnophila aquatica,Hygrophila corymbosa,Hydrocotyle(praecox rainbow,Celestial PD

Comment

In case the PM didn't work.
                          I would like to buy all of these can pick up Sunday. I would like confirmation as soon as possible. We seem to have very similar tastes in fish. I have been looking for all of these species and sub species.
                          5.5g.... Albino blue neon guppy pair (pastel/white body), lots of xmas moss, aquaclear20.........$30

5.5g... pocelia picta red trio and a few babies, xmas moss, aquaclear20.......$35

5.5g.... Black bar pure endlers...about 20 of them, reagent hob filter and xmas moss.......$30

Comment

Thomas.

You emailed me to ask about stands and I have replied. The RCS tank someone called dibs on as soon as I posted. The 30g is still there.

What is the third item you asked about.....all I got was the 30 and rcs tank
                            700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

both of the 30 gal

Comment

Also, would you like to sell me additional 20-40 RCS if you have them extra. I have already promised to share some with my buddy. When can I come to pick up 2 set-up of the 30gal?

Comment

Working...
                                X