H.A.S. Fish auction Nov. 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HAS auction Nov.

Who is going and what kind of fish or stuff are you bringing?

Raul
    Raul
    PokerFace

Comment

Hey Darbex, out of the 600+ items, I bet you will find something for your 125! Congrats on it, too.
      You can go to www.HoustonAquariumSociety.org for details on location, etc.

C U there.

- Marion

Comment

I'll be bringing Angelfish, guppies, and platies.

Comment

H.A.S. Fish auction Nov. 4

This is the thread to find out who is all going & what they will be bringing & what you would like to see at the auction.

I am sure everyone knows I will bring Discus.
          Board Member of Houston Aquarium Society
          Mod OF Marshreef

Breeder of Discus, Angels, Bristle nose & Sail fin Mollies
          Coming soon Daphnia

Comment

Re: H.A.S. Fish auction Nov. 4

I'm going and I'll bring money.
            So many things can be a mystery, when all we're seeking is freedom...

Comment

Hey, all!  I'll be bringing Gold Marble Angelfish. Can't wait to see all the goodies.
              Also, it was great rehooking up with all the folks at the auction at TCA today. Excellent job! Excellent fishies! Excellent company, too! Loved the dinner afterwards. See ya'll at the HAS auction next month. (Geez, is that only 2 weeks away?!)
              -- Marion

Comment

I will be going with Bhushan......on the behalf of NASH and will be bringing plants and possibly Nerites.
                700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

I love NASH plants! They were fabulous last time and were a huge hit. Let me know if you need a hand with anything.
                  -- Marion

Comment

Cameo & everyone else, too.

LOL, will bring assorted angels, including breeding pairs, jul. marlieri, neo. brichardi, paradise fish, and plants, too.  See you there!

The trip to TCA was fun!  Hope wetting the peat works and produces killies.  Anyone need any vinegar eels?

Fishysue

Comment

I will be there with Quoc on behalf of NASH.
                      Checkout my blog AquaMusing
                      sigpic

Comment

I will be there but I promise not to hog all the Sailfins this time.

Besides cash, I am also bringing in 3, 4" or so cichlids (peacocks I think) that I inherited with a recently acquired tank.. and maybe a cabinet stand.

Comment

Hi Stormz,
                          Hmmm....your mention of the Sailfins got me to thinking. I have a slew of baby Orange (and Black) Freckled Sailfins. They're about 6 weeks old. Do you think a bag or 2 of these would be wanted at the auction?
                          I'm also bringing some small Albino Bristlenose Plecos.
                          Thanks.
                          -- Marion

Comment

SUGGESTIONS and VOLUNTEERS for the HAS auction.  We now have name tags for folks so we can put rl names to the usernames. This has gone over well and was a good suggestion. Anymore?  Also, we've heard that some folks would like to get more involved. So, if you have a yen to connect with other members and contribute to the auction, just drop me a pm. There are a myriad of things to help with - all of them a lot of fun!
                            C U -- Marion

Comment

This is the last HAS auction of the year.  Anyone else know of another club having an auction planned?  It's been a busy year with at least one auction a month since March.  But I usually go into withdrawal in late November with only the Christmas party left for the year, although there has been a mini auction the last couple of years.  January and February are usually slow fishwise.  Looking forward to the HAS auction on the 4th!!!

Comment

Members of the BettaHabari will be bringing some show quality bettas.

Me ? Well, I'll be bringing an empty van.  
                                'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
                                He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

Working...
                                X