This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 27-gallon Hex Aquarium Package - $150, Galleria

27-gallon hexagonal Sea Clear seamless acrylic tank with solid black background. Package inlcudes an Eheim pump/filter system, oak hexagonal stand, all tank contents (decorative plants, black gravel rocks, large shelter rock, etc.), cleaning supplies, as well as equipment/food as shown in the photo.  I'm located in the Tanglewood/Galleria area and am moving soon so please call Julie at 832 723-5252 if interested. The tank has been broken down and cleaned.  

Re: 27 Gallon Hex Aquarium Package - Open Bids

where are you located?...

Comment

Re: 27 Gallon Hex Aquarium Package - Open Bids

I'm not trying to be a stick in the mud but the forum rules for an item in the Fish Market require not only a location but a price.  Some time ago a thread with a bidding war was locked for just that reason, no auction threads are allowed.

Here's a link to the rules

HoustonFishBox is an online community dedicated to bringing together people and their fish in Houston, Southeast Texas, and beyond.
      Reasoning with some people is like trying to nail jello to a wall...

Comment

Re: 27-gallon Hex Aquarium Package - $200 Negotiable, Galler

Sorry about that, I'm new.  :) Thanks.  I'm located in the Tanglewood/Galleria area of Houston.  I'd like to sell all for $200 but the price is negotiable.

Comment

Someone buy this before I make her an offer ......

I'm trying to be good, but the box wont let me......

CF
          Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

Originally posted by CichlidFan";p="
            Someone buy this before I make her an offer ......

I'm trying to be good, but the box wont let me......

CF
            Go ahead, you know you want it   , we won't tell fishlady or your 12 step program  :shhh:

Shame on you, blaming it on the innocent folks of the box  :naughty:
            Reasoning with some people is like trying to nail jello to a wall...

Comment

We need a new forum, 12 step program for sick, fishophiles.  Or is that spelled phishophiles?  I am not sure.  
              Yeah, that looks nice but,.....I am trying to be good too.  I bet some angelfish would love a tall tank like that.

Comment

Please someone give in to their addiction. :)
                Actually, angels were my favorite for this tank, they look so graceful and regularly utilized all levels of the water column in this tank.  Cichlids also liked it a lot!  I will be in town for one more week.  Last chance to pick it up will be next Sunday 10/7.  Please call if you'd like to see the set up or make an offer.

Comment

i have been looking since you posted.....but alas i spent too much this weekend and don't have enough to buy it.......so i can't feed my fishaholic tendency on this one.....

fishlady.......

Comment

I would make you an offer, but I got the Home Depot Bill, the Direct Cable TV Bill, and the tags are due on my boat trailer again.......bummer.....then there's that pesky house bill again.....dognabit.....

CF
                    Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

Bump - somebody must want this tank :)

I have seen this tank, it's a very pretty setup - no scratches on the acrylic and has the black sides on three of the sides. Very clean, and well looked after :) Would fit well in a small space too. I would buy it except I've just gone through the painful exercise of downsizing my tanks, as many of you know... waaaah...

BTW Julie the Clown Loach and Pleco are doing very well :) I will take a pic tonight.

Comment

Thanks for the sales pitch Naomi!  I agree it is a beautiful clean well maintained tank.  I have taken very good care of it.  I'm glad to hear the fish are doing well in your tanks.  Please do send me a pic!  Hershey and I miss them! I'm so glad they went to such fine new aquariums!  Thanks again for giving them a good home.  If anyone gets their bills paid off this week or wins the lottery and had a hankering please don't hesitate to give me a call.  I will be around Friday and over the weekend.

Comment

Well, as a matter of fact, I do get paid this friday, and I have a little extra money coming in from one of my secret source's ..... :)

CF

Comment

Secret sources are always good to have. I would prefer to sell it this weekend since I am moving on Sunday. Let me know asap if you can swing it.

Comment

Fishlady,
                              Please give me a call at the number above.  My messages to you are not being sent.
                              Thanks, Julie

Comment

Working...
                              X