Mike's Status!?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike's Status!?!?

Hey! What's going on here? Mike isn't a sponsor anymore? :bs?!?!:  Does that mean we don't get the 10% off anymore? :furious:  I just looked at the "Sponsor" list, and they are all gone! What's going on? How come Mike was a sponsor one day and not the next? Just wondering...I want my discounts!!!  :bshelp:  

Rebekah <------

Re: Mike's Status!?!?

i dont know/ he definately promotes the site more then the others/ i almost never see meghan or aquazoo post.
    Never fear I is here
    David Abeles
    Vice President
    Greater Houston Aquarium Club

Comment

Where are the rules listed on becoming a sponsor?   Is it like a $ thing only?
      "There will come a time when you have a chance to do the right thing."
      "I love those moments. I like to wave at them as they pass by. "
      -Dead Man's Chest

Comment

Yeah, when I go to his shop, I hear him telling customers all the time about the Fishbox!!!

Rebekah

Comment

I noticed his name wasn't red anymore and wondered what happened.

Comment

I hope it was just a mistake, though! Mike does a lot for the Fishbox and a lot of people care about him on here. I mean, I drive almost two hours just to go to his shop! He has many loyal customers and he treats us right! He isn't in it to make money, he actually enjoys the hobby and he enjoys helping people out!

Rebekah

Comment

well he does make some money ro he wouldnt own a shop but he isnt a gready ... there is a difference
              Never fear I is here
              David Abeles
              Vice President

Comment

Sucks but I am sure it is some kind of mix up.
                700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

"i dont know/ he definately promotes the site more then the others/ i almost never see meghan or aquazoo post."

Just out of curiousity....how precisely do you know that he promotes the site more than the others? I wouldn't think the number of actual posts that each shop makes is relevant. I promote the site quite a bit myself I might add. Just my two cents...
                  --Charles
                  Charles Jones
                  http://www.breitbart.tv/obama-dems-i...unders-intent/

A government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take away everything you have. --Thomas Jefferson
                  Guns are responsible for killing people much the way pencils are responsible for misspelling words.

Comment

I think Tiapan is referring/comparing to the other sponsors of the site.....
                    700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

That's what I was referring to as well....I just mentioned what I do as an aside....I just don't think it's very fair to make a blanket statement that Mike promotes this site more than the other sponsors without having a real good understanding with certainty of whether that's the case or not. I honestly don't know if he does. I just felt it was a little disrespectful to the other sponsors who, I would imagine, do a lot in their own ways.
                      Charles Jones
                      http://www.breitbart.tv/obama-dems-i...unders-intent/

A government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take away everything you have. --Thomas Jefferson
                      Guns are responsible for killing people much the way pencils are responsible for misspelling words.

Comment

I agree about the disrespectful part to the other sponsors.

I honestly know and personally see that Mike promotes HFB every chance he gets and being there several times where I would run into lots of other HFB members I will say that he promotes HFB a lot and enjoys their company.
                        700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

all the times i have been in the other stores i have never even heard Fishbox mentioned. in fact, never heard it talked about at another store except once at fishgallery/ and that was just the lowly employee cus he was a member. granted i dont go to aquazoo or megans "too" frequently but never once is surely less then any. Even i promote it and im not even in the fish section at my store. either way whether they promote the site less or more Mike definately does and that is why im confused as to why he was removed as a supporter. and if you promote maruader then you too should be a sponser,  Oddly enough i have tried to spread fishbox to other stores to help them promote themselves but they never do it, i find that weird too. Like i told John at Global fish and pets about the site about a year ago, and he never got on to my knowledge. Told Mike at Fishranch about the same time but of course now he no longer owns fishranch. Of course we all try to do our part. But Mike has most certainly been the most active i have seen by far then anystore that i have seen thus far since the site has been up.
                          Never fear I is here
                          David Abeles
                          Vice President

Comment

John at Global doesn't do it cause MARSH left a bad taste in his mouth......members expecting discounts when he himself pays to advertise....and even though he did give discounts everyone was quick to judge and post on the net their bad mouthings before even trying to resolve the unknown problem with him.
                            700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

ahhh i didnt know that/ it explains a lot. poor guy. i dont expect a discount anywhere unless they say it specifically, weird everyone always likes to think they get a deal.
                              Never fear I is here
                              David Abeles
                              Vice President

Comment

Working...
                              X