Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTT Trickle filter for good size canister.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTT Trickle filter for good size canister.

I have an Oceanic trickle filer proseries 75 tank and water pump that I want to trade for A good size canister if anybody is intrested.The pump is a Blue line pump it pumps out 590 gallons per hour.Willing to sell also make an offer if intrested.

Re: WTT Trickle filter for good size canister.

How about a Eheim 2217 complete.

CF
    Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

Juan, I've decided to hold onto my Eheim for the time being, if you don't get an offer your happy with as far as a canister trade, post a link to the website where I can see your Wet Dry and I may make you a cash offer.......Good Luck

CF
      Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

I got a brand new XP3 new in the box only opened once or twice.

I got it for $99.00 plus shipping.

I'll take $100 or possibly this setup, if you can tell me if the sump has bio balls and if the pump is submersible or external
        380G For Sale $3000 Acrylic tank & stand
        300G Petrochromis Trewavasae and Tropheus mpimbwe Red Cheek & Duboisi
        180G For Sale $1,100 Oceanic Cherry with Stand, T5HO Lights, (2) Eheim 2262
        150G Tropheus Annectens Kekese & Ikola

Comment

Sorry for the late response my computer at home is shot! That's cool CF I know how it is to come to a decision to let something go.Geoff the pump is external and it has 250 bioballs in it at the moment could still use about another 150 or so to fill it up. The bioballs in it are about 2 weeks old.

Comment

I  still have this filter if anyone has  anything  they want to trade.   I will also take cash if anyone  wants this but doesnt have anything to trade.  Make me an offer...

Comment

any pics?

Comment

Not any good ones! LOL  But you might be able to get an idea from this one....

Comment

Looks like a car battery to me.... :?

CF

Comment

8O What kind of car do you drive that has a 30" battery in it?

Comment

Have pictures of the overflows, better pictures, etc?

I am somewhat interested in it and have a few canisters that I can offer or purchase as is.
                      700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Ek I have it hooked up to my 175 at the moment . The tank is factory drilled so  it is hooked  up to the stand pipes that I made for  it. I just hooked up an XP3 to along with the XP4 that was already on it so I will be disconnecting the trickle filter more than likely on Friday. I will get better pictures of it then.

Comment

Working...
                        X