This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Kribs

I've got 3 breeding pairs of Kribs that I need to move out by the weekend. They're all 2 1/2- 3 1/2 ".  I really need the tank room, so if you pick them up they're yours FREE!. I'm in NW Houston 5 min from the Beltway and West Rd and 5 min. from the 290 and Gesssner.

Re: Free Kribs

You can always bring them to the HAS auction Sunday  
    'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
    He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

I'll be over tomorrow if you still have them after I get up and dressed and ready to leave the house.....

CF
      Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

I'll be heading over towards your place Trademan in a little bit, I'll call you before I get there, and thanks......

PS.  Another forum member has requested a couple of your kribs, and I'm going to pick them up and they can get them from me, .....just letting you know, I believe they are going to a good home too!...

CF
        Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

Gone.

Please close this topic.
          Thanks

Comment

Thanks trademan - wish I'd have gotten to meet you.  Unfortunately work has its demands.  I hope they like their new home - I'll do my best to keep them happt  :)

It was great to meet you CichlidFan and Fishlady - hope to see ya'll at the auction Sunday!  And you too trademan if you plan on going!
            The ultimate oxymoron - Narcolepsy and ADHD.
            Who says you can`t have it all??!!

Comment

it was nice meeting you too spot.....see ya at the auction....

Comment

Working...
              X