HAS Auction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: HAS Auction

Cool...my check I wrote to HAS finally got cashed in today or last night.  Now I'm waiting on my money...

Raul
    Raul
    PokerFace

Comment

Maybe that is a sign of good things to come....LOL  (fingers and toes crossed...LOL)

Comment

Ok Folks! Here's the good news!

The Auction Checks are now in the hands of the US Postal Service. I personally mailed them today. When you get them, and before you open them, I want everyone to take a moment to admire the lovely artwork that was creatively printed on the front of the envelope. Please email your "Ooooo's and Ahhhhh's" to Charles. He's the one that's responsible for this.

Now for the bad news...I ran out of checks just before I got to the letter "W".  So those of you whose last names begin with W, X, Y, or Z will have to wait a couple more weeks. Just kidding CichlidSooner, all the checks have been mailed.

For those of you that find yourselves "financially embarassed" at the next Auction I will be offering a Fish Auction Loan Service. My new business will be called "Phish Phinancials." Catchy, eh?
        You only have to pay 27% intrest (compounded daily) and hand over your first born (we'll put them to work as Runners at the Auction).

Some of you were questioning why it took me so long to deposit your checks. There was a very good reason. My dog ate them and it took me a couple of days to get them back. And if that wasn't bad enough...one of them "bounced."  The dog was just as surprised as I was. The Bank has decided to charge us for depositing these checks. I thought that was pretty "crappy!"  (Ewwww, yuck!)  

See y'all at the next Auction!!!
        TO BE, OR NOT TO BE ... was never a question!

Comment

Yeah isn't great when someone writes you a hot check and your bank charges for the dishonesty... just spent a month trying to collect money from a hot check writter myself!! It is stupid that my bank would charge me for their lack of funds, makes no sense to me!

Good joke Dave, I almost broke out the ranting list I had saved up for you!!

Comment

heheheheheh, Dave.  you are a pretty funny guy...at least i hope it was humor and not that Gracie actually ate the checks.  :)
            thanks.

Comment

I sure am glad I don't get my checks back in my statements  8O
              Reasoning with some people is like trying to nail jello to a wall...

Comment

Got my HAS check today.
                Board Member of Houston Aquarium Society
                Mod OF Marshreef

Breeder of Discus, Angels, Bristle nose & Sail fin Mollies
                Coming soon Daphnia

Comment

Originally posted by PhishPhreek";p="

What say we all email in our sellers sheet on an excell spreadsheet.
                  We enter all the data for a bidders card with a debit link to our bank account.
                  The computer prompts the auctioneer with data from the sellers sheet and he enters the price and buyer#.
                  At checkout the computer spits out a list of the buyers purchaeses and when approved with a pin # debits the buyers account.
                  When the last buyer is checked out the computer spits out a sellers summery and deposits the money in each sellers acount less sales tax, property tax, income tax, stadium tax, hotel tax........ !
                  We could just get a copy of this software.   turn your sound on before running
                  future soft
                  'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
                  He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

Working...
                  X