No announcement yet.

Aqua Zoo Rocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im really not trying to trivialize anyones opinion, or make anyone mad, i just hate how this whole discussion turned out, opinions are great, so is critisizm, i believe they both are good things, to recieve and give, because they help us learn and get better at whatever it is they involve.
    but i just think it went to far, thats all, and i really like this site, and hate to see all the great people on here get into an aruement that resembles something off of Cichlids.com, i apalogize for the 'possy' coment, but things were kinda getting outta hand.
    i have been to aquazoo, and they seem like a great store, and i liked the owners alot.
    and i have been to your store charles, and its awesome aswell, i think eks right, every store has flaws, as done anything else.
    and constructive critisism helps to give ideas on how to better them.

i just hate to see people who all are such awesome people get into it like this.
    anywho, i think its over now, so its all good:)
    FRENCH FRY!!!

55g - Vieja Synspilum 'Biotope'

Comment

Originally posted by wesleydnunder View Post
      While Frontosaurus Rex is fully entitled to share his opinion, Charles and I are entitled to point out that young Master Rex's opinion is backed by ignorance and personal agenda.

Thanks Ek.

Mark
      I am personally a little offended by this comment, but since Tracy made me promise to not show my butt, i will respectfully disagree and note also that any further comments about me or my opinion or my "motives" will be forgiven but certainly not forgotten.
      If it ain't wild caught
      You ain't doing it right

Comment

Hmm... while some statements were a bit out of line (barely) I feel that the thread is still on track.

One person expressed his opinion and feedback based on his judgement through experience.

Another person had a rebuttal to that opinion which was also based on experience in direct to the persons the feedback is about.

Both parties went a bit further then needed and added personal feelings but honestly it seems mutual.
        700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Lets not forget something here... we're dealing with someones livelyhood, not their hobby. Sharing opinions and experiences, good or bad, at their store is what this forum is all about. Slamming them so hard because they don't want to sell a store pet is not a good reason to come here and run them into the dirt.

Shannon and Prosper are good people, who are good to do business with. They take very good care of their fish... I've seen fewer dead fish (honestly I don't remember seeing any) in their tanks than several other lfs I've been to before. They do their best to find interesting species to keep in stock. I can't tell you how many times I called them and asked about a fish I was looking for and - yep.. they have it. Aquazoo is a good store and I'm glad they're located where they are!

So, by all means, come here and give a report on your visit there. But please try to be fair about it and use a little judgement before posting.

Comment

A few people keep throwing that around that i was pissed about a fish that wasnt sold to me. That was like months ago and i literally havent thought twice about it. The bottom line is i was very unhappy with my experiences at Aqua Zoo and regardless of how "nice" or "knowledgable" the two of them are, MY experience was piss poor. I didnt need the cavalry coming down on me and running their mouths the way they did. Why was it ok for everyone and their mom to criticize Fondren Fish and Pets but not Aqua Zoo? This entire thread has gotten out of control and its stirring up more emotions than were originally intended.

Its my right to have an opinion...deal with it.
            If it ain't wild caught
            You ain't doing it right

Comment

I didnt need the cavalry coming down on me and running their mouths the way they did.
              They have a right to have an opinion too...deal with it.
              Charles Jones
              http://www.breitbart.tv/obama-dems-i...unders-intent/

A government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take away everything you have. --Thomas Jefferson
              Guns are responsible for killing people much the way pencils are responsible for misspelling words.

Comment

When was everyone coming down on Fondren Fish&Pet?
                700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Threads like this make we want nothing to do with the "hobby".
                  Experiencing an aquatic renaissance!

Comment

Originally posted by jeebus View Post
                    Threads like this make we want nothing to do with the "hobby".
                    Can I have all your "hobby" stuff?
                    700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

I've been in there several times. The folks always seem to be very nice and very, very knowledgeable. I've bought a few fish from them which were very healthy. It's nice to have a LFS close. I'll admit I have been by a few times when they were suppose to be open but they were closed. If I had driven a long way, I'd be mad.

Comment

Whip em out boys...someone grab a tape measure so we can get this over with.
                        380G For Sale $3000 Acrylic tank & stand
                        300G Petrochromis Trewavasae and Tropheus mpimbwe Red Cheek & Duboisi
                        180G For Sale $1,100 Oceanic Cherry with Stand, T5HO Lights, (2) Eheim 2262
                        150G Tropheus Annectens Kekese & Ikola

Comment

F. rex should be entitled to his opinion just like everyone else on HFB. This section IS about experiences at the various LFS, good or bad. I think some people are taking things WAY too personally and need to get thicker skin. Like F. rex implied, no one got offended by the negative feedback on Fondren Fish 'N' Pets. I happen to like that store for the most part. Far from perfect, but they have their good points and that's why I go there. I have been to Aqua Zoo only once and I thought they had a great set up and I am not just saying that because Prosper and Shannon are fellow HAS members. F. rex saw it from a different perspective. We should respect that and not personally attack him for expressing himself.
                          PLECOS SUCK!

https://www.facebook.com/NickInTex1970

Comment

Originally posted by geoff_tropheus View Post
                            Whip em out boys...someone grab a tape measure so we can get this over with.
                            May I take the measurements? )
                            PLECOS SUCK!

https://www.facebook.com/NickInTex1970

Comment

Originally posted by eklikewhoa View Post
                              Can I have all your "hobby" stuff?

Thanks Quoc, I've had a long week and that made me smile. :emt_thumbs:
                              Experiencing an aquatic renaissance!

Comment

May I take the measurements?
                                Oh...I'm definitely out of this one now...lol
                                Charles Jones
                                http://www.breitbart.tv/obama-dems-i...unders-intent/

A government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take away everything you have. --Thomas Jefferson
                                Guns are responsible for killing people much the way pencils are responsible for misspelling words.

Comment

Working...
                                X