• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Mbu Puffer

He's about 7"-7.5" $150.00 firm.

Thanks,

Chris
    - When Life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make Life take the damn lemons back!

Re: FS: Mbu Puffer

if only I had room. My Mbu is going to outgrow my 150 in no time as it is. 2 would be so much fun though.

this is less than 6 months
    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety" -- Benjamin Frankli
    n

Comment

Im just wantin to sell him (and the rest of the fish with him) so I can sell my tank. I dont have the time as I did before to thoroughly enjoy it.
      - When Life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make Life take the damn lemons back!

Comment

what size tank do you have him in? what will you want for it
        "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety" -- Benjamin Frankli
        n

Comment

He's in a 135G (which I want to sell as soon as all the fish are gone) and Im wanting $150 for Mr. Puffer.

Comment

Originally posted by a_Vertigo_Guy";p="
            He's in a 135G (which I want to sell as soon as all the fish are gone) and Im wanting $150 for Mr. Puffer.
            ahh man, why you sellin' the 135? are you trying to completely get out of the fish game? or do you plan to get MORE frog tanks?

anyway, bump for an honest/knowledgable seller..

Comment

he's sooooooo cute......wish i had a big enough tank for him.....dang.....

Comment

No, no more tanks for frogs. But I am getting out of the fish thing altogether. Cleaning it is almost like an extension of work and I do not like to bring work home with me.

Comment

Vert...what other fish do you have?

Comment

Lets see, Ive got several Tyranno. macrostoma, a male Hap. compressiceps (6" very nice powder blue), a neolamp. prochilus, possibly a pr of WC Crenicichla johanna Reds (If I sell them, I may set up a tank just for them), and......a Disto. sexfasciatus thats like 6".

As for prices, I'll have to sit down and think about it b/c apparently what Im wanting is too much according to some ppl and I think they were fairly competitive if not low but oh well, cant please everyone it seems....

Cheers,

Chris

Comment

still want to sell him?

Comment

I have a feeling that its already sold.  If not then i will get in line with you.

Comment

Hi Steven. Still looking for another MBU?

I left petsmart about 4 months ago to work at Amegy.
                          n

Comment

He's been long gone guys.

Comment

okay thanks for letting me know! If you know anybody who has one they want to sell let me know please!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X