This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post your ugly mug?

DallasFishBox has a nice thread going where individuals are posting pics of themselves.  I thought it was great, and I'm not sure if there was a thread like that here.....though I do remember seeing some members pics like the infamous one from PhishPhreek...LOL.

Post your pic guys and gals?  Let's put a face to your name.  

Here's my ugly pics.

Raul
    Raul
    PokerFace

Re: Post your ugly mug?

Long day at work Raul?
    Last edited by eklikewhoa; 02-10-2012, 02:01 PM.
    700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Here's me and the better half last night....
      Talk about Beauty and the Beast....LOL.  Just kidding.

Raul
      Raul
      PokerFace

Comment

Hahhaahah
        700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

I guess everyone else is just camera shy?
          Raul
          PokerFace

Comment

I dont have any pictures of myself!! I have a lot of things I have done, or of my fish, but none of me! I think this thread's a great idea, I was even thinking of getting someone to take a picture of me this weekend so I could post it.  
            "Millennium hand and shrimp!"

Comment

I think it's a great idea!  I'll have to dredge up one of me.  Maybe I can find a reflection in one of my fish pics...

how about we toss in our real name, and/or why we chose the nickname we use?

Of course, all of that is optional - no one HAS to post what they don't WANT to.
              The ultimate oxymoron - Narcolepsy and ADHD.
              Who says you can`t have it all??!!

Comment

Some nickname explanations:

HoustonFishBox is an online community dedicated to bringing together people and their fish in Houston, Southeast Texas, and beyond.

:)
                "Millennium hand and shrimp!"

Comment

8)

Screen Names
                  'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
                  He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

eklikewhoa has seen tons of pics of me..by stalking my myspace!
                    Ohh and my name is Grace.

Comment

Nice...Not expected, but Nice.  

I see why Ek stalks you.
                      Raul
                      PokerFace

Comment

lol wait till u see the nurse costume..if u ever go to my page

Comment

Hey I don't stalk anyone and can you consider it stalking when it's posted on the internet?

LOL!!

I have noticed that there are a lot of very pretty ladies out there that enjoy the fish hobby.....

Too bad mine doesn't.
                          700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Ok, since Raul, Grace and ek took the lead, here's some of mine.......................

Me and my Ferarri at the Houston Grand Prix.......NOT!!! LOL  It's me, but not my Ford F150.

Big Kahuna Ron in Hawaii

me and my youngest daughter on our birthdays.......i'm Feb 26 (48 y/o) and her's is Feb 27 (15 y/o)
                            180g Oceanic w/colony of 8 WC Moba Fronts (1m/7f) purchased from TNT Cichlids in Jan '05 & numerous fry. 1 F1 adult moba male. 2 2217 Eheims, 2 6080 Tunze Streams, WISA airpump, single stage Johnson ETC.....fishkeeping since 1988.

Comment

Couldn't find any ugly pix but I did find one without a hat!

'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
                              He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

Working...
                              X