Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking to trade in female blood parrot for a male one.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to trade in female blood parrot for a male one.

If anyone is interested in trading in a male blood parrot for a female blood parrot send me an email at Jay733@gmail.com

Re: Looking to trade in female blood parrot for a male one.

They cant breed so why even bother?
    - When Life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make Life take the damn lemons back!

Comment

They breed they just the male isn't fertile, so the eggs turn white.  But the are some reports of a fertile male.  Either way I would just want to see the mating behavior, don't care about the eggs.

Comment

Best way to breed more parrots is to breed the female parrots with either Red Devils or Gold Severums.  They are the recipe for parrots.  If you breed with a Gold Severum, the fry will be less aggressive typically than if you breed with a Red Devil.

RT
        Raul
        PokerFace

Comment

If you ever decided you want a couple Red Devils to experiment with, drop me a line. I have approx. 10-12 of them (around 3"-4") that I'll let go for 2/$10...maybe even 3/$10......OR ANYONE ELSE FOR THAT MATTER!!! They have to go, or start paying rent!!!

Comment

No, I rather have a blood parrot male.  Don't really like those other fish.

Comment

Working...
            X