Any shops have good black mollies ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any shops have good black mollies ?

I have young adults from a great pair of black sailfins. Something caused about 95% of them to be male, some are getting nice dorsals. I am looking for some good (solid black, no ballons: lyretail is good) females for them.
    I have my 3 females with the 3 best males and put the other males in other tanks.

Re: Any shops have good black mollies ?

Probably Village Tropical or Fish Ranch II.....where are you located?
    700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

fish mart had a lot of them, lyretails if I remember right.  59n and tidwell
      The ultimate oxymoron - Narcolepsy and ADHD.
      Who says you can`t have it all??!!

Comment

Thanks for the suggestions .I am in Huntsville but get to Houston ,Austin and DFW regularly.

Comment

Originally posted by blacksmith37";p="
          I have my 3 females with the 3 best males and put the other males in other tanks.
          All my extra males go in the FlowerHorn tank   8O
          'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
          He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

cannablism aside: I went to the new Village; They have a new name and are around the corner a couple blocks. Great new shop ; the reef tanks are going to need some time.
            But they have the same problem as me; only one grown female with a dozen+ males.
            I would say they are behind Cafe Japon; could there be a tie-in with the sushi ?

Comment

Have you tried your local Petco/petsmart.

Comment

Working...
              X