This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB gold dojo loaches

Ordering online and paying excessive shipping fees is out of the question but I am looking for a local store between Huntsville and Houston (preferably Conroe or the woodlands) where I can buy 2-3 gold dojo loaches for my 75 gallon tank.

If you know any information please email me back at dreamgirl@fanmedia.org

Re: WTB gold dojo loaches

Theres not many stores in the Conroe/Woodlands area.
    Take a look at the member map and try giving the stores a call that are closer to you.
    HoustonFishBox is an online community dedicated to bringing together people and their fish in Houston, Southeast Texas, and beyond.

Comment

If you're up for the drive, I'm pretty sure Fish Ranch II had some last weekend.
      "Millennium hand and shrimp!"

Comment

Depends on how far it is.  I've been seeing regular weathers in grey but none of the gold ones. I have a grey but would like his companions to be gold to go with the theme of my reddish and orange fish.

I've been looking at the chart, I'll see.  Thank you very much for responding so soon.

Comment

Are gold the same as albino? I'm starting to second guess myself.  :?  Can't remember if the label said gold or albino.

Comment

It was a VERY long trip to get there and we were stuck in rush hour traffic.  It turned our 3 hour round trip drive into nearly 5 hours but I bought the LAST two.

Gold is the same as albino I believe.  Their eyes are normal color at least but the bodies are pale pink/yellowish.  Gorgeous guys and happily playing with my wild colored dojo.  Thanks for the tip to visit their store, it tops our local Huntsville store in all ways.

Comment

Phew, I thought you were going to say you drove all that way and they didn't have any! Glad I could help.  

Comment

Working...
              X