This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• African and South American Cichlids FOR SALE

[b]I have two large tanks, one with South American Cichlids in it and the other with Africans.  I am selling all of the fish in both tanks to pursue rare varieties of plecos.  The fish in the South American tank are as follows: Oscars of two different varieties (5-6" @ 12), Jewel with great color (3.5" @ $10), Flowerhorn with absolutely gorgeous coloration (9" @ 100), Midas (6" @ $25), Blood Parrots (2" @  $15), Green Terror (3" @ $7), Jack Dempsey (3" @ $7), and several others.  The fish in the African tank are as follows: OB Peacocks (5" @ $10), Yellow Lab (4" @ $7), Hap (5.5" @ $10), Taiwan Reef with excellent coloration (5.5" @ $35), Blue Dolphins (1.5-2.0 inch fry @ $5), Eels (5" @ $7), Victorian fully colored (3.5" @ $12), several other Peacock varieties (3-4" @ $10).  Individual pictures of any of these fish can be taken upon request.  I am located in the Bryan/College Station area of Texas.  I would prefer that the fish are picked up in person.  All reasonable offers with be considered.  Feel free to ask questions about specific fish and/or request photos of the individuals.  

*Note: Fish measurements are approximately from the tip of the mouth to the end of the fish, excluding the tail.  Sexes are unknown.  All sales will be final.

Re: African and South American Cichlids FOR SALE

what kind of eels do you have?
    700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

I'm interested in what kind of other Peacocks you have and/or could you send pics?

Thanks

Raul
      Raul
      PokerFace

Comment

what type of exotic plecos? and do you need help for looking for some?
        Plecos:
        L083 (Gibby)
        L104 (Clown)
        L147 (Peckoltia sp.)
        L155 (A. Hystrix)
        L310 (Red Fin Bruno)
        LDA72 (BN)
        LDA76 (False Zebra)
        Rineloricaria parva (whiptail)
        Rineloricaria lancelota

Comment

Working...