Moba Fry and Moba Colony Tank Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moba Fry and Moba Colony Tank Pics

Just wanted to share a few pics I took this evening of my mobas in their 180g home.

17 moba F1's in the tumbler with almost all of their egg sacs absorbed.  I have 2 more fry that are about 10 days older in a floating nursery.

full tank shot

closer shot

180g Oceanic w/colony of 8 WC Moba Fronts (1m/7f) purchased from TNT Cichlids in Jan '05 & numerous fry. 1 F1 adult moba male. 2 2217 Eheims, 2 6080 Tunze Streams, WISA airpump, single stage Johnson ETC.....fishkeeping since 1988.

Re: Moba Fry and Moba Colony Tank Pics

man those nov juvis are huge now!!!!
    700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

are you wanting to sell any of the fry..... thanks mickey
      210 gallon tank...empty.....wait till you see what is coming

Comment

of course Ron sells his fry but i will have to tell you that there is a line and that is right behind me
        700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Cool. Thanks for sharing.

max

Comment

Originally posted by tattoo";p="
            are you wanting to sell any of the fry..... thanks mickey
            mickey, i have 19 F1 moba fry right now that are already promised to 3 customers--2 out-of-towners and 1 local.

i have 5 customers on a wait list right now.  one of my moba mommas is due to drop a tube soon.  her belly is getting fuller by the day.

i have 2 (the ones that spawned the 19) that will be due again sometime in Feb.

drop me a pm if you're interested in some 2007 moba fry.
            180g Oceanic w/colony of 8 WC Moba Fronts (1m/7f) purchased from TNT Cichlids in Jan '05 & numerous fry. 1 F1 adult moba male. 2 2217 Eheims, 2 6080 Tunze Streams, WISA airpump, single stage Johnson ETC.....fishkeeping since 1988.

Comment

Working...
            X