This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• free duckweed

I've got duckweed available for anyone interested.  Great for ponds and goldfish too.  My goldies aren't able to keep it in check so I thought I'd offer it up before I tossed it out.

You either have to come to Cypress or meet me at our church in Montrose on Sundays or Wed.  Services start at 11am and 7pm on Sundays and 7:30pm on Wed.  Would need to meet up before service starts as you never know when it will end.

Karen
    Karen

Re: free duckweed

That's got to be best duck weed offer ever! Let me know if you need any more to give away.

max

Comment

Well, if anyone on the south side of town would like some duckweed,
      I have a large amount available - free to good home  
      'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
      He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

Is there more?  I can come to Cypress, no problem.

Comment

Sorry, I just about gave it all away to a guy who keeps turtles.  You might check with one of the other members who posted who said they had some available.

Karen
          Karen

Comment

Thanks!!

Comment

I can include that with your goldfish. I can change some water and try to catch them when you get ready.

max

Comment

Working...
              X