• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Wanted

Clean Tanks, maintain fish room, minor repairs ets
    Mimimum Wage
    4 hrs per week. whenever
    must have transportation
    'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
    He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Re: Help Wanted

$7.15x4=$28.60 a week?

what kind of fish do you have? what are these repairs you speak of? thats just enough for gas so you would have to have some cool looking fish to look at  

and if you are going out of town you better have some brew in the fridge too.  
    700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Holy cow - minimum wage is 7.15/hr???!  I thought it was 5something.
      The ultimate oxymoron - Narcolepsy and ADHD.
      Who says you can`t have it all??!!

Comment

it is, its like 5.15 an hour. I know cause its posted in my babies daycare.

Californias minimum wage is going to be closer to $8, but it think every other state is around $5.

Comment

Mininum wage is 5.15 an hour.  I know because I'm a restaraunt manager.  I don't pay anybody 5.15, but I need to know where to start.
          Join us at
          http://www.allworldcichlids.com/

Comment

i thought they raised the minimum wage thing? i googled it and thats what i found.

those fish better be super cool for that price.
            700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

I Know most of you, and to be honest thats more than I would pay some of you, hehe. I can see it now, "I said clean the tank, not clean it out!"
              Consider my posts as general information based on personal experiences, and in most cases, far oversimplified. Actual mileage may vary. Don't try this at home. If symptoms persist, contact your physician.

Comment

Just looking for some "high school"  help in my area to help with "maintaince" work because I'm stuck in a wheel chair for a while.
                'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
                He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

Phish...I've got some time on my hands, and I live in TX City. So I'm willing to help you out if you would like my help. Us Phreeks gotta stick together!!!! Just let me know.

Comment

Sorry about your hear that phishphreek, if I'm in the area I would gladly help!
                    700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Thanks

I've got a few small projects that I've started and need help finsishing and lots of roundtuits that have just been put off too long.

Comment

i probably would be much help to you other then some water changes and could probably sit and watch your tank for you.

im on disability too and it has me limited to carrying almost nothing and no use of my left hand.  :(
                        700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Working...
                        X