This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: Artifical Plants

If anyone has any plastic/artifical plants that they're looking to get rid of, then please let me know. My girl is setting up her new tank, and need some plants to fill the empty spaces behind her rockwork. Thanks ya'll...

Re: WTB: Artifical Plants

I migh have one or two, I'll check in the morning to see if they are still around.

If you want to try some real ones I have a few low light easy to grow ones you could try, for the price (free) you have nothing to lose =)
    Help support (C)atfish (A)nd (K)ool Pleco's, Houstons premier fish club.

David Seratt
    Co-President of CAK

Comment

I have some also. If you want to come by and go through them, by all means please come get them out of hair. I was going to sell them at the next auction, but you come and get them and they are yours free!! You would be doing me a favor, I think there is 7-10 plants.

Comment

I should have about 5 or 6, maybe even more (if they haven't been tossed out yet), I'm attempting to go planted,  I also have a little castle that I am no longer using, it was for my betta,

Comment

Thanks guys for the replies!!!!  :emtthumbs: Ramius, I think she's gonna pass on tryin' the real plants.

But ...Sooner and Rob...sent ya'll pm's.

Thanks again!!!!

Comment

It was nice to meet y'all last night. I am glad I was able to help a fellow fish hobbyist, sorry the trip was a pain in the butt, I hope it was worth it. Good luck with the new tank and the Friday fish! If and when you need new characters if I don't have it I might be able to help you find it.

Comment

I apologize for the delay in my response, I have been incredibly busy outside of the office here lately, if you still want some I will track them down for you, did you want the castle I mentioned earlier?

Comment

Working...
              X