This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 72 Gal Bowfront Complete setup, I mean complete

I have a beautiful established 72 gallon bowfront aquarium with stand, two eheim filters, two 48" lights (one fluorescent light, one marine glo light), heater, two powerheads, all chemicals, all food, air pump, sand, holey rock, lava rock, fake plants, food ring, thermometer, master test kit, two magnet glass cleaners, 50' python syphon, one regular syphon, nets, extra 100lb bag of sand, large jack dempsey, two orange zebras, demasoni, two frontosas, two yellow labs, german red, yellowfin borleyi, rusty, green spotted puffer, two giraffes, black convict, large common pleco, algae eater, two clown loaches, electric blue, mix, and all accessories. Pics in gallery. Email for better pics. $1000.00. Have to move soon.
    Live Fast, Die Young, Leave A Good Looking Corpse!

Been in hobby since March 2006

Re: 72 Gal Bowfront Complete setup, I mean complete

Well I got a reply from another site, explaining that all of this would only cost around $800 new. I dont know if it is a member of this site or not, but I would like to know your opinions. If all of this only costs $800 brand new, please fill me in where I can purchase at, because I would really love to start a saltwater tank at my new house. Thanks.

Comment

probably being more specific on what you actually have would help.

inwood has a 180 tank, stand, top and light for $600 brand new.
      700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

I know bowfronts are a little more. I could go into extreme detail, but it would be a full page. The two eheim filters are both 2215's, which i know is over $100 alone. Owell, if it sales fine, if not no big deal. I know I have more than $1000 in it right now.

Comment

It will be hard to sell it like that. There would have to be someone wanting exactly what you have. You would probably get more bang for your buck if you piece out the stuff... get rid of the fish first and then the supplies.

For example: I would be interested in the giraffes ... but not any of the other fish. Someone else may want a solely african tank and may not want you Jack Dempsey.

Thats my two cents - if its even worth two cents. Good luck.
          Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
          Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
          Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
          Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

Comment

I appreciate the honesty. I have an individual interested in it, but I have to wait a week or two for him to make it back from his deployment. Thanks again.

Comment

750 anyone?

Comment

Ill take the 48 inch light depending on price if you want to part out

Thanks Dutch

Comment

I am trying to sell all at once. I dont have enough time to part out. Thanks.

Comment

ok np was just a offer

Comment

if you find no taker for the complete set up, let me know if you're willing sell the eheims.
                      "Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get."
                      -- Dale Carnegie

Comment

IF you are wanting a piece of this setup, send me a message with what you want and what you would be willing to pay. If I can get enough lined out to sell I may just break it down.

Comment

how old are the eheims?
                          "Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get."
                          -- Dale Carnegie

Comment

50' python syphon

It would be pretty neat to have the 50' python syphon...... At least I 'think' it would.  I have not personally used one before, but it looks way more convenient than dumping into my 5 gallon bucket a bunch of times.  

xoxoxo
                            Jaclin

TOPIC MERGED BY ADMIN

Comment

Re: 50' python syphon

they are neat, and save time and your back.  I started out with a five gallon bucket for a 105, then a  trash can with wheels.  Now I have quite a few tanks the python is a must.  There is a guy selling one on craigslistl.com for  about six bucks i think.  If it is gone you can buy a shorter one and get extra hose from home depot in where the garden hoses are or some one might even have an extra one here.  What size tank do you have?

Comment

Working...
                              X