This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wtb wolf cichlid

like the title says, i want a wolf cichlid, i found one today at a fish store, but he wanted 300 for that sucker, meanest fish i ever saw, frigging ridiculous, i always wanted a fish like tat, shows personality, anyone know where i can get one about a good size one and price, i be much appreciated, thank you

Re: wtb wolf cichlid

I think you may have to start off small like I did b/c I've never seen them any bigger than 2-3" for sale. There a REALLY nice one, about 1.5' long, at Fish Ranch...I think that's the name.  A Beautiful male!!!!! but when I inquired about it, it wasn't for sale. Call around and ask if someone is selling a big Dovii (that's the name...Parachromis Dovii - which translates to "peaceful dove"- go figure   But it's the best fish in the world. Well at least that's I've seen.

Comment

ya, i talked to him already down at fish ranch, he wants 300 for that sucker, he wouldnt budge on the price  

Comment

No doubt...it doesn't surprise me. I was told that they have had that fish for 4 yrs. Did they still have him in that small tank at the bottom?...b/c that hurt my feelings, but I understood when they said he had to be removed from 1 of those 200 gals which lines the back wall of the store b/c he was punishing the other fish  :clap: I love that type of action  :axe:

Comment

where is fish ranch?

Comment

Around 59 and Bellaire. It is on the inbound side of 59 at a street called Larkwood. There is a list of pet stores in Houston in another thread.
            Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
            Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
            Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
            Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

Comment

My husband just lost his wolf cichlid about a month ago (big plumhead killed him). He was devastated!! We cannot find them anywhere. And he was a little guy when we bought him...was growing up nicely.

So, we are on the lookout as well for another wolf....but not in the $300 range. Way out of my budget!

Comment

there are some small ones at a store on bellaire it is in a plaza i cant remember the name of it but there are three stores on bellaire,im going to try to shoot down there today.ill let you know if there still there.

Comment

ya he still in the little tank at the bottom, fish ranch is also selling some little wolfies about 2-3 inches for pretty cheap i think, about 14 bucks i think, somewhere around there

Comment

Working...
                  X