trade cherry red shrimp 4 cherry red shrimp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trade cherry red shrimp 4 cherry red shrimp

i'm looking to increase my gene pool in my cherry tank so if you have been getting cherries from any one other then Vilage tropical and aquazoo with in the past 2 months i would really like to trade cerry 4 cherry

Re: trade cherry red shrimp 4 cherry red shrimp

Tropical emporium told me they would get some this week but I don't know if they are all coming from the same place.
    700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

That's what I'm wondering, are all the Houston stores supplied from the same source?

Ellen

Comment

even if it is the same place I’m hoping they pull from different tanks

Comment

i plan on getting some from aqua zoo if theres any left and will stop by tropical emporium on the way home for some more. then theres fish ranch if they have any.

also thinking about getting some from a reputable person on apc if he has anymore and i would be glad to trade some if you want.
          700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

i have two sets of 10 coming from two different states which should be here next week if you still want to trade.

are you wanting males or females?
            700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

i was having some prblems but it's been cleared up for about 2 weeks now give me two more weeks and i'll trade you one of yours for two of mine (i'm feeling nice)

Comment

im cool with whatever, hopefully these will make it through shipping since i have been having bad luck with shipping so far they either make it here dead or dont make it at all.
                700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

i'll even give you a starter culture of the food i feed them i'm not sure what it's called but it seems to work really well and it is super ez to grow

Comment

so you dont feed yours regular foods?

i have been feeding mine tetracolor which they absolutely love and crumbled hikari algae wafers. some of mine will actually swim right to the food when i drop it in. thanks for the offer, ill let you know when they come in.
                    700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Working...
                    X