This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: Pond snails/ramshorns

Hey if you are looking to get rid of some ramshorns or common pondsnails because you have too many and want to give some away for free, please email ( MJY6087@gmail.com) with contact info.  I check email pretty much by the hour

I need these for one of my dwarf puffers since he will not eat the bloodworms like the other one

Thanks!

Pref. in the Clear lake/pasadena/webster area

or on the weekend i go down to the southwest houston area.
    Michael
    Clear Lake, TX

Re: Wanted: Pond snails/ramshorns

if you need i have ramshorn and common pain in the but pond snail. not a lot of the pond but all you need is 1 to start a colony. rams would tgake a bit to collect. but if you need some starters let me know. i wouls set up a bucket just about anywhere with like hornwort or something like that (java moss would work well too) and just let them breed and grow for a while then you have a steady supply. oh yeah im all over but easy to find at work on the weekends, i am at the petsmart at 610 and 59 near bissonette. just let me know ahead of time and i can have a bag of snails for you. plus if you ask nice they may let you get some from the fish system (they have for other customers) may not be a bad idea to try that at other petstores too. they usually dont mind you taking pests for free. so if you need some just message me back
    Never fear I is here
    David Abeles
    Vice President
    Greater Houston Aquarium Club

Comment

does anybody near me (clear lake) have some ramshorns? ppl who replied are really far away from me and my local petsmart doesnt give away snails
      Michael
      Clear Lake, TX

Comment

I live in TX City, and there a ton of them in my apt. lake. Caught several large ones a few wks ago, but threw them back. But I'm sure you could come thru and maybe catch some for yourself.

Comment

Good morning,

Mark & I live not to far and are in Dickinson almost daily in the late afternoon or evenings.  Mark has started collecting you a tub of snails.  We could meet you in the Petco paking lot in Dickinson just off of I45 or the Pet Smart off of Bay Area.  Might be able to meet on Sunday late afternoon or next week.  Here is a couple numbers so we can plan ahead.  409-986-6795 or 409-771-3305.  later, ken/mark

Comment

wow, thanks so much!  i would love to  meet at the petsmart on bay area! thanks!! ill be giving you a call!
            Michael
            Clear Lake, TX

Comment

Working...
            X