This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Club Updates and Status:

1. Spring Mixer in April? - We need a host. Anyone who would like to offer please pm me.

2. Rock Dig IV : Burnet,TX in June before it gets too crazy hot.

3. VORTECH give away contest. - Please submit your writeups, and I will investigate if this offer still stands. All writeups are due end of April.

4. Houston Chronicle - Tropheus Club Blog site. Gene is still working on this, and I hope to provide updates soon.

5. Summer Tank Tour VI - Lets shoot for July or June is RockDig does not pan out.

I have been away for a while, and I apologize. In my absence I have left Gene in charge. I did not provide much help to him, but that is behind us. As many of you know I am in the process of buying a home which should close mid-March, working a Chemical Plant Shutdown the entire month of March, moving into my new homw first couple of weeks in April, and then getting MARRIED to Mary Beth in May. So I am pretty booked thru June. I will do what I can to attend and provide support as I can. Come Mid-April, of those that are my closets friends, any moving help with my tanks will be GREATLY appreciated.

Take Care!!
    380G For Sale $3000 Acrylic tank & stand
    300G Petrochromis Trewavasae and Tropheus mpimbwe Red Cheek & Duboisi
    180G For Sale $1,100 Oceanic Cherry with Stand, T5HO Lights, (2) Eheim 2262
    150G Tropheus Annectens Kekese & Ikola

Comment

• One more thing... through the years I have kept a roster of each of you variants, contact info etc...

I will be asking for updates, so that, I can build one file, and then give it to our Club Secretary. The purpose of this posistion really, is just to keep track of what all we've accomplished and people's contact info. This posistion has been vacant since like February 2006, and it just never got filled.

We lost a number of people when we shifted from Cichlid Forum over to here, and many several people did not get notified. Hey things happen...

Please let me know if you are interested in filling this spot, and if you are, please have a working copy of Microsoft Word and Excel.

Again..thanks...

GQ
      380G For Sale $3000 Acrylic tank & stand
      300G Petrochromis Trewavasae and Tropheus mpimbwe Red Cheek & Duboisi
      180G For Sale $1,100 Oceanic Cherry with Stand, T5HO Lights, (2) Eheim 2262
      150G Tropheus Annectens Kekese & Ikola

Comment

• hi my name is Tan do you have any Petrochromis Trewavasae( fry) for sell and this is my number 281 235 0391 can you sent me a text if you see this message

Comment

Working...
        X