This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wtb 6footer

3 months ago, I sold my 140g tank - just wasn't going to be enogh room for it in my new place.
    Today my Daughter called,  they are buying a house and it has the perfect place for a 6' tank.

so I am on the lookout for a big Aquarium, stand, canopy, and all the fixings. and as always I don't want to pay what it is really worth........   If you hear of one that is a distress sale, please pass it on.
    thanks   409-392-6616
    'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
    He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Re: wtb 6footer

so i got a uncle that is selling is 135 fish tank. comes with stand and everything and a wet dry system. he build a homemade lighting top looks very boxy and he will give you his albino flowerhorn with the tank. the fish itself is 200 i believe. theres a couple of powerheads in there and gravel heater.

Comment

Re: wtb 6footer

Great,
      Please have him call 832-275-4393 ant talk to Brian
      Thanks
      'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
      He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

Working...
      X