This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• African cichlid FS/FT and some S.A

I need to make some room for my new fish,so if any one in the NW houston need some cichlid,please drop me an email with your contact numbers.I am kind of new to the hobby,therefore i dont knwo all their names,but more then happy to describe them over the phone.I need to get rid of about 5-10 cichlids.

Re: African cichlid FS/FT and some S.A

Do you have any pictures?

Comment

sorry. I dont,but I ll list the 1 that know .

green terror 3-4 in
      salvini 3-4 in
      orange( zebra) 3-4
      sunshine peacock 3-4 in
      and a few other that i dont know..
      When i first start this hobby,the LFS  pretty much  recomended a bunch of fishes to buy.Now thanks to the forum and a few members on here that help me with this hobby,and decide to keep mostly colorful peacocks only.
      to make a long story short..I am finding excuse to make some room so i can buy more fish..LOL

Comment

I hope you are keeping the Sunshine Peacock, I would hate to think that you would part with such a beautiful fish. Speaking of which, mine spawned night before last, so I should have a tank full soon I hope.
        Consider my posts as general information based on personal experiences, and in most cases, far oversimplified. Actual mileage may vary. Don't try this at home. If symptoms persist, contact your physician.

Comment

Working...
        X