This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 20g long

during my recent move I managed to break one of my 15g tanks and after staring at the empty space on the row of aquariums I realized with a push here and a slide there I can get a 20 long in where the 15 was.

So I am looking for a 20g long (bare tank).
    If you have one no longer in service lets talk trade.....
    what are you looking for ?
    'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
    He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Re: 20g long

I have some old tanks I will trade for cinder blocks. One is 12.75x12.75x30 and the other is 16.75x12.5x24.

max

Comment

the 12 x 12 x30 is just the size I'm looking for
      thanks
      'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
      He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

You get it friday morning around 9am. Email me directions and contact info.

max

Comment

Thankyou Max
          I filled the tank last night and no leaks
          It a great fit for that spot also.

Really enjoyed your visit.  Welcome back anytime !

Comment

That was the most fun I have had in a long time. Thank you for the tour of your fish room. Trading was good but mostly I liked talking about your fish.

max

Comment

Working...
            X