This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB culling machine

I am in need of a medium to large Oscar, aerowana or similar aggressive pet.
    will provide free room & board
    Have private roomy 68gal Oceanic with plenty of colorful wiggly snacks.

Also looking for a 4' light fixture for same.
    'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
    He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Re: WTB culling machine

I was thinking about something totally different when I read the subject line of this post!  

Comment

One of my betta breeding friends has a dozen blender recipes.........  :sick:

I wonder if you can get "Mad Fish Disease"?
      'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
      He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

I use shop lights over my tanks, but they are not in my living room. One light covers four tanks. They are cheap are readily available. I use daylight or aquarium bulbs.

max

Comment

Working...
        X