Goliad Farms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goliad Farms

Has anyone tried to order or contact them of late? I've been calling and emailing them for the last few months. I'm interested in buying lyretail black sailfin mollies from them, but I have had no responses from them. Are they still in business? Did something happen? The Facebook site is being updated.

They have a reputation of having some of the best live bearers.
    Emerald Green Rainbowfish
    Yellow Rabbit Snails

Have you tried their web store?
    ​- Brandon O'Brian

There is something
    fishy going on here, and I kinda like it!

Comment

I be been sending messages through the web store. Before sending money to any one. I d like to know I ll get a response.
      Yellow Rabbit Snails

Comment

Hmm... I wonder why they aren't responding. Just keep trying, that's probably all you can do for now.
        ​- Brandon O'Brian

There is something

Comment

I thought I saw someone post on facebook that they were going out of business.

Over the past five years we have seen the closings of several old and very good Mom & Pop fish stores. PhD Pets in Galveston closed after Hurricane Rita. Amazonia in Austin closed after many years of being Austin’s best source for cichlids. Boutique in the Dallas area closed after 35 years in business. Now, […]

Edit: I read article and it looks like its not them that was going out of business.
          Last edited by algarciajr; 01-10-2015, 08:22 PM.
          150G Tropheus Moorii Ilangi
          125G Tropheus Moorii Ilangi
          115G Tanganyikan

Comment

Here is their Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Golia...54792091282087
            ​- Brandon O'Brian

There is something

Comment

Been to that site. I've had no luck with contacting them, for a long while. Though, they say they've been picking up on online private sales according to their website, since wholesale customers have been dropping. They update the Facebook page regularly, so they are getting online. They must be checking email I figure, but just not responding to mine. It sucks, because they do have nice fish. I'm not gonna just put an order in online with payment if you can't even get an email response or anyone to pick up the phone.
              Yellow Rabbit Snails

Comment

Who knows why they aren't responding. Hopefully they will respond eventually.
                ​- Brandon O'Brian

There is something

Comment

Working...
                X