Tropheus Ikola from Rene

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tropheus Ikola from Rene

Just got a group IKola From Rene yeterday, I love them thank you Rene and all fish looking great. After four hour rest in dark tank and light one here the video. I want to share with you.

They look very nice!! Nice Solid yellow

Comment

Thank you Khmer ( sorry what your real name). They eat all my algae that I grown in the rock and tonight I will feed them some Ken's med food and hope they all eat if not I will try a trick to feed them like Tim show Morgan for a while back ( still in my record book)

Comment

My name is Arun

Comment

Very nice. Are they WC?

Comment

Originally posted by prostreet69camaro View Post
            Very nice. Are they WC?
            Yes, They are WC. Thank you

Comment

Nice looking fishes !!!!

Comment

It is surprise me for one day have them. All fish eat well Ken's Food ( One of the fish kind slowly eat) I am Hopefully after a week they doing well well and have some fry.)

Comment

F-in sweet man.

They look nice and healthy.

Don't know why I never had the chance to keep this sp.
                  I ate my fish that died.

Comment

Thank you Johnson . They eat like a pig now.

Comment

They look great. Might be a good thing (for my checking account) the I live on the opposite side of town from him

The muragos I got from Renee in September just spit their first babies and I'm pretty excited.
                      300+RR (8-10 ft x 30"x30") - Waiting to find it... Lake Tanganyikan
                      225RR (72"x24"Wx29"H) DSA - Lake Tanganyikan WC Murago
                      210RR (60"x24"Wx32"H) AGE - Lake Tanganyikan WC IN PROGRESS
                      160RR 1/2 cylinder (60"x30"Wx30"H) AGE - Altum Biotope IN PROGRESS
                      90RR (36"x24"Wx25"H) NEO DSA - Rio Meta Biotope
                      90RR (36"x24"Wx25"H) NEO DSA - Lake Valencia Biotope

Comment

Originally posted by ddaquaria View Post
                        They look great. Might be a good thing (for my checking account) the I live on the opposite side of town from him

The muragos I got from Renee in September just spit their first babies and I'm pretty excited.
                        That awesome. How many fry you have on first batch? congrat my friend.

Comment

about 10 were spit. Most likely more but I didn't have a lot of rock in the tank yet since I'm redoing it as soon as I find the 3D background that I'm looking for.

Comment

Originally posted by ddaquaria View Post
                            about 10 were spit. Most likely more but I didn't have a lot of rock in the tank yet since I'm redoing it as soon as I find the 3D background that I'm looking for.
                            That great , do you know how to strip the fish? I just learn couple weeks ago and it not really that bad but I am not strip them early I am wait for 2 weeks . my first strip I have 15 fry Blue Rainbow and yesterday I strip Lufubu female I have 19 fry. Try it....

Comment

Keeping a long story short - I don't/won't strip my fish.

They spit - I grow them out - then I choose to sell them or keep them.

Comment

Working...
                              X