WC Tropheus Ikola/ WC Trio of Petrochromis Trewavesae

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WC Tropheus Ikola/ WC Trio of Petrochromis Trewavesae

Ordered some Ikola From Rene for my First Purchase from him and I have to say that I'm very impressed.

Rene has great professionalism, personality and is Always Stepping up his game with a Humble attitude.

Rene has Great Communication and was very personable. He Gave me a Great Deal on the Ikola. Due to some rough shipping though, I picked up the Shipment and opened the box to find a few of the bags were leaking. I did Unfortunately end up losing 4 Ikola within the first few days and my Trio of Trews the week after Due to what was concluded as Ammonia Poisoning Scarring of the Gills, which put to much stress on them all and lost them.

BUT, Rene kindly replaced the 4 Ikola with 8 More for free! As well as the trio of Trews with 3 Females!

So even though there was a little bit of a mishap, Rene's stellar Ethics proved to be something that any buyer should value in a seller!

Thank you Rene for all of your hard work on these shipment and I consider you to be a great value in the Hobby!

Sincerely,

Andrew C.

Video of the Ikola:

Note: After Acclimation, I add my 9 Existing Adult F1 Females Ikola to the Colony. They are doing very well and produce Regularly!

Video of the Petro Trewavesae Colony:

Note: Renes Trews are the 3 of the 5-6 Largest in the tank.

Andrew C.
    My Youtube Channel
    Join the Tropheus & More community today!
    (KJV) Romans 3:23, Romans 6:23, Romans 5:8, Romans 10:9-13, John 3:16-17

Keeping:
    WC Tropheus Bulu Point, Ikola, Kasanga, Maswa, Pemba, Ulwile, Mpulungu, Tanzania Murago
    WC Petro. Trews,Petro. Moshi
    WC Eretmodus "Mpulungu, Kasanga"-F1 "Bulu Point"
    WC N. Tretacephalus
    WC L. Ocellatus "Isanga", L. Multifaciatus "Mbita"- L. Brevis "Kavala"

Andrew, Who is Rene?? they have a great fish do they have fish store or web?. I love your Ikola.

Comment

He's the owner of The Cichlids Place. BEST importer in all of America.
      210gPetrochromis Macrognatus Green 'Nsumbu
      125g Mdoka White Lip

"Success is the willingness to fail"

Comment

Originally posted by moganman View Post
        Yup, THE BEST

Nice pickup Andrew
        http://www.facebook.com/DAScolorado

Comment

Originally posted by hungvanvo View Post
          Andrew, Who is Rene?? they have a great fish do they have fish store or web?. I love your Ikola.
          Rene Quarshie. "The Cichlids Place" out of TX... Great Guy and Importer!

Originally posted by moganman View Post
          Plus +

Originally posted by SunnyHouTX View Post
          Yup, THE BEST

Nice pickup Andrew
          I agree!

Thank you sir! How are those Ikola doing that you picked? Doing well as Dithers still?
          Andrew C.
          My Youtube Channel

Keeping:
          WC Tropheus Bulu Point, Ikola, Kasanga, Maswa, Pemba, Ulwile, Mpulungu, Tanzania Murago
          WC N. Tretacephalus

Comment

I turned them all into Moshi, which are getting big fast. Vinny had my Ikola now.
            Last edited by SunnyHouTX; 10-10-2013, 11:49 AM.
            http://www.facebook.com/DAScolorado

Comment

Fish look nice and healthy!
              300g - Petrochromis Texas "Red Fin" Longola, Petrochromis Red Bulu, Tropheus Red Rainbow Kansanga.

Comment

The BEST importer bar none!!!

No importer that I would feel so comfortable to work with and never ever hesitate to send money through Paypal personal. Integrity and best customer service ever. Always make his customers super happy. Lots of bayarea fans and growing.

Comment

Originally posted by SunnyHouTX View Post
                  I turned them all into Moshi, which are getting big fast. Vinny had my Ikola now.
                  Ah cool ! Would Love some Moshi in the future. Still making sure that I have a good idea of Petros with my Trews though for now.

Originally posted by tbui1178 View Post
                  Fish look nice and healthy!
                  Thank you. There were only a couple that looked thin when Rene Sent them... But being that he treated them properly, they were eating and took right to Kens Metro/ Garlic Flake. That's what I like About Renes method. Food is First!

Originally posted by haixu View Post
                  The BEST importer bar none!!!

No importer that I would feel so comfortable to work with and never ever hesitate to send money through Paypal personal. Integrity and best customer service ever. Always make his customers super happy. Lots of bayarea fans and growing.
                  I honestly Feel this way as well to this point. That's not saying that I don't trust the other two. But that Rene has the best treatment for sure and is constantly trying to improve it. I like that!
                  Andrew C.
                  My Youtube Channel

Keeping:
                  WC N. Tretacephalus

Comment

I total agree with you guys about Rene. I Just have a long text with Rene and I fell so comfortable on my next order ( Price and Shipping are the best). I thank you guy that introduce Rene to me.

Comment

Thanks for a great review I'm gonna be ordering some wc ikola from rene pretty soon to.

about how big did these guys come ?
                      Last edited by Ogrodii; 10-10-2013, 04:27 PM.
                      Wc Canry Cheek, Lufubu

Comment

They come a typical WC tropheus size... Roughly 2.5" - 3.5" to 4" Pretty Standard stuff from my experience.

Wouldn't want anything bigger unless it was for a show tank or something as if they are on the smaller size you'll be able to enjoy them for a lot longer time.
                        Andrew C.
                        My Youtube Channel

Keeping:
                        WC N. Tretacephalus

Comment

Just talk to Rene, he is very cool and I will get 21 or 30 Ikola on next ship. You are right Andrew 2.5 to 3.5" that the best size for enjoy to see them grown and have a lot of fry.

Comment

Originally posted by hungvanvo View Post
                            Just talk to Rene, he is very cool and I will get 21 or 30 Ikola on next ship. You are right Andrew 2.5 to 3.5" that the best size for enjoy to see them grown and have a lot of fry.

Nice! Just a full Box and some Kens Metro/ Garlic Flakes and you'll be good to go! Feed them slowly after the second day for the first couple or few weeks. Slower the better.
                            Andrew C.
                            My Youtube Channel

Keeping:
                            WC N. Tretacephalus

Comment

Andrew, you feed the Ken Metro/Garlic Flakes for daily or for treatment? Because I will make an order some food from Kensfish next week. please let me know. Thank

Comment

Working...
                              X