GHAC Meeting on 8/24 at ADG!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GHAC Meeting on 8/24 at ADG!

I've talked to the owner at ADG (Mike Senske) . . . and he has agreed to host the August meeting. It will be in the afternoon -- from 1:30 -3PM.

Here is an excerpt of the email that I received:

"Go ahead and spread the word we will have livestock , dry goods and hard scape materials for sale . Don has been building a nice freshwater inventory .

We still have a few pieces of the puzzle to finish before we officially announce the opening . We accept plastic and cash . No checks .

I need to get with Jeff but we may offer a few raffle items to help the club..."

Address is 3520 S Sam Houston Pkwy E Ste 100
    Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
    Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
    Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
    Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

Will probably not be able to make it. I'm on call for the critical patient transport team that weekend and can't go more than a 5 mile radius away from TCH. :( Boo. I wanted to see the new place too!!!

Sent from my iPhone by one of my fish
    All bleeding stops eventually...

Comment

Not sure I'll make it I get off work at 2 and wouldnt be there till nearly 3

Comment

Originally posted by armthehomeless View Post
        I've talked to the owner at ADG (Mike Senske) . . . and he has agreed to host the August meeting. It will be in the afternoon -- from 1:30 -3PM.

Here is an excerpt of the email that I received:

"Go ahead and spread the word we will have livestock , dry goods and hard scape materials for sale . Don has been building a nice freshwater inventory .

We still have a few pieces of the puzzle to finish before we officially announce the opening . We accept plastic and cash . No checks .

I need to get with Jeff but we may offer a few raffle items to help the club..."

Address is 3520 S Sam Houston Pkwy E Ste 100
        It's an hour and a half meeting?
        Working for a better Future for my Fish!

Sailfin Mollies, Plecos, Corys,, 1 lonely Jewel Cichlid

Comment

We'll be at ADG for 1.5 hours... if y'all want to do something before/ after... that's great. I'm not organizing it though. I'll let everyone talk it out on the thread.
          Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?

Comment

I got confirmation that HAAPS will be joining us!

Comment

I might be able to go if I can get off! Requested that day off.

Comment

lol call in sick steven!!!! *cough* *cough*

Comment

I'll write up the doctor's note!

Comment

Originally posted by aquabee View Post
                    I'll write up the doctor's note!

Comment

I think ill be able to make it. No work , no other bs issues, so ill be there. Looking forward to chilling at ADG
                      5 gal baby hecqui grow out
                      7 gal baby compressicps
                      14 bio cube fry tank, multies-orange leleupi-telmatochromis
                      4 tank rack- 30 cubes. Shellies, mulities-brevis-telmatochromis-caudopunctaus
                      100 gal mixed community tank
                      125 Tropheus black bembas

Tanngankia cichlids what else

Comment

I can't go if it's in the afternoon. I have to work... college registration is like a zoo right now
                        I have the patience of a goldfish....

Comment

Originally posted by suicune View Post
                          I can't go if it's in the afternoon. I have to work... college registration is like a zoo right now
                          Looks like the both of us will be calling in sick that day. B's got our back on that doctor's note!

Comment

Originally posted by mistahoo View Post
                            Looks like the both of us will be calling in sick that day. B's got our back on that doctor's note!
                            Heck yeah! I'm the official GHAC MD, and I just need some letterhead on which to write... "Mistahoo has contracted a strange and concerning rash for which he must be observed in quarantine... Please excuse him for work for Saturday only." LOL!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by aquabee View Post
                              Heck yeah! I'm the official GHAC MD, and I just need some letterhead on which to write... "Mistahoo has contracted a strange and concerning rash for which he must be observed in quarantine... Please excuse him for work for Saturday only." LOL!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X