Austin Aqua Farms Order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Austin Aqua Farms Order

Since MARSH locks the threads of paying members when they post group buys, ill post it over here where it can be openly discussed:

Ive ordered a few things from Austin Aqua Farms. My order will ship Wednesday, if anyone wants anything from the site the shipping has already been paid. I talked with Matt and he said its no problem to add a few additional orders. He actually said "Tell people that I'll be having 40-50 new pieces(mostly rainbow acan frags) added to the website tonight. Also a few chalice and random other pieces." Ive had several order with them in the past and im always happy with what i received. Ill be picking it up at the FedEx facility at 45s and Bay Area.

Please freely post questions here or you can PM me if youd like to get in on the order.

How will the payment works?

Comment

I was going to have people just buy what they want from the site or the ebay auctions. Choose the local pickup option so theres no shipping fee, then in the notes/comments section just put that this to be included in my order. Ill PM my contact information and order number as needed. Possibly then shoot Matt an email, Ive already discussed it with him so he knows im planning this. Im looking for 2-4 people, right now i have a few interested people but no full commitments yet. And like i said the shipping fee is already been paid, so theres no extra fee other than sales tax.

Comment

I want something from the site, coz nothing on ebay caught my eye....LOL

Comment

Damn if only I still had my salt they got nice stuff.
          Resident fish bum
          330G FOWLR
          34G Reef
          330G Discus biotopish (no longer running)
          28G JBJ Reef (no longer running)
          Treasurer, GHAC

Comment

Working...
          X