My MBU Puffer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My MBU Puffer!

My 1" Fahaka got moved to the 30g Hex tank until my best friend's birthday. After that, he'll have a new owner.
    In his old home, I got my 2.5" MBU Puffer! So far, he's really active and trying to hunt the ghost shrimps that live in there. A bit slow but at least he's moving around.
    Here he is behind my water test tube.

Will trade Fish Stuff for Camera Lens and Anime Figures.

wow I love that puffer! Don't get me wrong I dig my Fahaka but I have always wanted one of these guys! They look so cool! If you don't mind me asking how much did he cost? Amazing puffer you got there!!

Comment

This size goes from 120-170 dollars. Fahakas are cool too but these guys are nice to look at because they're a little less uncommon!

Comment

Nice mbu! Maybe one day ill have my mbu. Awesome fish...
        20g mixed reef

Comment

I come around to check up on my baby and this is what I see. My puffer cuddling with my rhino.

Comment

Cuddling lol he's keeping his enemies closer

Comment

Awesome looking puffer!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Comment

I used to feed mine crawfish... I loved watching mine hunt them!!

Comment

Photo Update on the little monster.

Comment

I got one for my son birthday, he called it "Ms Puffer" = sponge bob character. It was that size also and I had to brainwashed/train it to only eating pellet. Now Ms puffer is about 9-10" and is a community fish.

Comment

From what I observed at work, most Mbu Puffers are pretty docile. I have not met one that was aggressive towards other fish.

Comment

how much do you have to feed them when they are small? I know when they get big they can eat alot.

Comment

I had fed mine just enough to the point where he looked like he at another puffer half his size. That lasted him for about 2-3 days.
                          Honestly, I fed him whenever it felt necessary. Couple of mystery snails/MTS a week and the occasional gulf shrimp marinated in garlic juice with the occasional treats of cherry, amanos, and rarely ghost shrimps.

Comment

Working...
                          X