My new tank 210 gallon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new tank 210 gallon

I will be adding pictures tomorrow from the movie to my house now and i hope to have it running buy the end of the week. Filter that came with it was 3 2217 and I have a huge wet dry with a mag 12 I will up grade my filter in the next few weeks it also came with a coral life 48in 4 bulb t5 light the hole set up is less then 6 month old so it will last many year to come I need help picking fish to stock it with

Nice, what will you do with it? SA or African?
    75g Tank,
    2- Wild Scalare Angel 2-wild Angel snakeskin, 2-half blue half black Angels, 5-Guianacara Geayi, 4- Blue Rams(1m/3f), 1- L144, 1- Pleco unknown type 1-Blue Neon Goby
    2.5g Mini Monter - Shrimp Tank
    10-RCS, 1-Red Sakura 5-Malawa, 8-Boraras Brigittie, 1-Adonis Pleco, 1-Zebra Nerite, 1-Horned Nerite
    10g Tank
    Hospital 2-F. Endlers

2-29g Empty Tank, 20L Empty Tank , 125g Empty Tank[SIGPIC]sigpic

Comment

congrats put some nice trophs in there and your set
      Wc Canry Cheek, Lufubu

Comment

Congratulations on that big tank! You say it came with 3 2217's... That wasn't the tank being sold in Katy was it? if so, your the man for tackling them stairs/loft!

Comment

It's was the tank in Kate and yes there were stairs lol I had 3 mover and they mad it look easy going down

Comment

wow hiring movers to move your tank.
            75g Tank,
            2- Wild Scalare Angel 2-wild Angel snakeskin, 2-half blue half black Angels, 5-Guianacara Geayi, 4- Blue Rams(1m/3f), 1- L144, 1- Pleco unknown type 1-Blue Neon Goby
            10-RCS, 1-Red Sakura 5-Malawa, 8-Boraras Brigittie, 1-Adonis Pleco, 1-Zebra Nerite, 1-Horned Nerite
            10g Tank
            Hospital 2-F. Endlers

Comment

Originally posted by R_sustaita View Post
              wow hiring movers to move your tank.
              Sounds like the smart way to move it. All the stairs..........

Comment

I didnt let my movers touch my tank. they would have not been responsible if it had broken.
                75g Tank,
                10g Tank
                Hospital 2-F. Endlers

Comment

Congrats. Looking forward to seeing the pictures...But more in to seeing it setup...
                  Nothing Kills Evil Like a Sharp Stick...

Comment

+1 on pics lets see that bad boy

Comment

about to post picture of the movie picture the tank not up and running yet

Comment

1fish tank before it was taken down before the move .jpgbefore the move

Comment

2 stairs it had to come back.jpgmove 4.jpgmove 5.jpgmove 6 .jpgmovin down the statirs 3.jpgstand 6.jpgmove 7.jpgwell there you go for the picture of my 210 gallon i bought it all less then 6 months old i put more picture up as a set it up in no rush now that it home.

Comment

nice looking tank
                            75g Tank,
                            10g Tank
                            Hospital 2-F. Endlers

Comment

Yes very nice

Comment

Working...
                              X