Red Rili From Taiwan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Rili From Taiwan

Got in contact with a whole seller that's willing to sell 100 Red Rili Shrimps for $130 total. If we buy 200, it'll cost us $200. We can split the pay and share depending on how many people want to pitch in.
    Will trade Fish Stuff for Camera Lens and Anime Figures.

A dollar a piece if you get to 200. Nice! I'd jump on this if it were blue rili or red/blue rili.

Comment

Who knows, we might get a mutation among the hundreds. It's happened many times before.

Comment

cana he ship anything else or is it just rili?

Comment

Awesome price!! I just don't know what I want to put in the tank once I get it..
          A wife, two kids and two cats.

Comment

I am in for 20. When you get enough buyer, please let me know. Thanks.
            * 55G: 9 discus (2 blue diamond, 2 turquoise, 2 pigeon blood, 1 golden sunrise, 1 mandarin passion, and 1 marlboro red) and 1 blue lobster
            * 55G: 2 Thai Silk flowerhorns
            * 6G Fluval Edge: guppies, red cherry shrimps, tiger nerite snails and plants

Comment

How easy is it to care for these guys are they like red cherry shrimp or crystal red shrimp level of experience needed? Also does the final cost include shipping or are we going to be paying a 1ish a piece plus shipping?
              130 gallon lake malawi breeding community tank red zebra with true blue male, Mosobo "deep", Rusties, Taiwan reef.
              125 gallon with Carl the crappie and Mrs. C the crawdad
              100 gallon tall Walstad method planted tank
              55 gallon tropical mixture of guppies, platy's, clown loaches
              55 gallon pea puffer planted tank
              30 gallon Cichlid fry tank
              30 gallon planted snowball shrimp tank.
              10 gallon Killi fish australe orange planted tank trying to breed

Comment

if the quality is good I am in for 25+

Comment

Re: Red Rili From Taiwan

Originally posted by BCJC82 View Post
                  How easy is it to care for these guys are they like red cherry shrimp or crystal red shrimp level of experience needed? Also does the final cost include shipping or are we going to be paying a 1ish a piece plus shipping?
                  They're simple to care for. I'd assume in those quantities that shipping is free

Originally posted by Victorp View Post
                  if the quality is good I am in for 25+
                  Again assumptions only, I'd say in such large quantities that quality would be random.

Sent from my spaceship using Tapatalk 2.

Comment

Shipping is 55. He's charging 145 for 200. These shrimps are easy to care for. They're just as easy as Cherries.

Comment

When are you planning on doing the order and when is the projected delivery date.
                      130 gallon lake malawi breeding community tank red zebra with true blue male, Mosobo "deep", Rusties, Taiwan reef.

Comment

Re: Red Rili From Taiwan

Originally posted by Jozle View Post
                        Shipping is 55. He's charging 145 for 200. These shrimps are easy to care for. They're just as easy as Cherries.
                        Is that price on top or already included in the original prices you gave?

Comment

Josh --

That sounds like a pretty good price.

Do you know this person, or have others vouched for him/ her? Be certain you line out in your group buy what happens in the case of DOAs. When shipping shrimp internationally, I'll be surprised if you don't get some DOA
                          Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
                          Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
                          Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
                          Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

Comment

Originally posted by mistahoo View Post
                            Is that price on top or already included in the original prices you gave?

shipping= 55

200 shrimp= 145

55+145=200

Comment

im in for 30

Comment

Working...
                              X